"...And then, I noticed something."

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I don't think I've ever swallowed a bug. I attempted to do so when I was 4 but my mum caught me and gave me a biscuit instead:D

Last edited by a moderator:
GAH! Oh my gosh, that's pretty bad! I hope everythign turned out to be alright. :D

I swallowed a cricket before. It was in a lollipop, and I did'nt think that it was real. It WAS! *barfs.*

OOOOMMMMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know my friend said if someone swallowed a bee whole and it was still alive in your body, it might kill u aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well once my mom swallowed a fly. I think it affected her brain now...shes really wieerrrdd..

GAH! Oh my gosh, that's pretty bad! I hope everythign turned out to be alright. :D I swallowed a cricket before. It was in a lollipop, and I did'nt think that it was real. It WAS! *barfs.*
I have seen those things before. They are called Cricket-Lick-Its. Gross huh? :mellow:

oh, but i always get moths climbing up my cheek. Once it got SO close to my mouth it was sick!!!! I was screaming!!!
... You were afraid of a moth?

At least you didn't swallow it.

Swallowing bugs [especially flies] are icky XP My brother inhaled a bug before. I have maybe yet to experience that >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen those things before. They are called Cricket-Lick-Its. Gross huh? :mametchi:
Yuck!! :eek: I wonder who invented Cricket-Pops- they must have been out of their mind! :eek:

My Dad tricked me BIG time- so mean! XD

Once I was running down a hill while laughing and a moth got in my mouth. I spit it out though -whew- :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back