angelgotchi - TP/AP question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperofaghost

Reaction score
how high should you keep your angelgotchi's TP/AP? i know that the higher it is, the more healthy character you'll get, but is there are a certain TP/AP you should keep it at? and also, how high can the TP/AP go? i'm at 32 right now, but i don't want to feed it any more candy for fear of spoiling it.

You should try to keep the TP/AP at it's maximum if you can. This keeps your Angelgotch/Tamagotchi Angel very healthy. :D

TP is on the Japanese version and it stands for "Tenshi Power" which means "Angel Power" in Japanese. AP is on the US version and it stands for Angel Power. Don't pump up the TP/AP all at once though, just give it two or three snacks here and there throughout the day until it's at it's maximum. Every hour or half hour, the TP/AP drops a couple of points.

Don't worry. As long as you don't feed it 20 snacks in a row, it shouldn't get sick or spoiled. I'm not sure if it even can get sick or spoiled from it, but I wouldn't risk it. ;)

The maximum TP/AP is different for every character.

-Tamaguy#1 :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it doesn't get sick or spoilt if you feed it tons of candy (I tried it, hehe), just that the bat will come more often, but if you scream/tap the side of the Angelgotchi with the keychain, it will go away.

Then, when you have Maruten, if you keep it at low AP, you will get Takoten, and if you keep it a high AP, you will get Kodoten. :huh:

Then, from Kodoten, if you have low AP, you get Ginjirotenshii. If you keep it at high AP, you get Kuriten.

From Takoten:

if your AP is 0 - 20 you get Ojayitenshii (=> Unchi-Kun // Otonoten)

if your AP is 20 - 40 you get Taraten (=> Sabotenshii/Smiling Angel)

if your AP is 40 - 60 you get Pukuten (=> Futagotenshii)

This is approximate, for it may vary, but I think this is more or less how I got the different angels on mine. :D

No, it doesn't get sick or spoilt if you feed it tons of candy (I tried it, hehe), just that the bat will come more often, but if you scream/tap the side of the Angelgotchi with the keychain, it will go away.
Then, when you have Maruten, if you keep it at low AP, you will get Takoten, and if you keep it a high AP, you will get Kodoten. :D

Then, from Kodoten, if you have low AP, you get Ginjirotenshii. If you keep it at high AP, you get Kuriten.

From Takoten:

if your AP is 0 - 20 you get Ojayitenshii (=> Unchi-Kun // Otonoten)

if your AP is 20 - 40 you get Taraten (=> Sabotenshii/Smiling Angel)

if your AP is 40 - 60 you get Pukuten (=> Futagotenshii)

This is approximate, for it may vary, but I think this is more or less how I got the different angels on mine. :wacko:
Cool! I needed some info on how to get Ginjirotenshi. :ph34r: Once my Futagotenshi goes home and gets it's wings, I'll try that.

-Tamaguy#1 :wacko:

Hi there!

I've been trying to get a KODOTEN but I always fail. I do everything possible: praising it often enough to get the deed meter full, feeding it snacks to keep AP at maximum, it never loses more than one heart, but it keeps evolving to Takoten EVERY TIME. I'm upset for it's weird always to get the same character -_- Maybe someone knows what am i doing wrong?

P.S. don't laugh at me, i'm using a JAVA version of angelgotchi on my mobile phone, because i have no real device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back