Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very easy. If you have run any of the original Tamagotchis, this one is easy to figure out. :D

I would highly recommend it.

Hi crazybirds!

Mothra is absolutely right, they are very easy to understand. Also, if you have some trouble, there are websites explaining the US/UK/European version and the Japanese ones actually are working in exactly the same way.

I can tell you as I just got one of the Japanese Angels myself and i love it! If you like, you can send me a PM with your email addy and I can send you a copy of the US instructions. The icons there differ a bit from the japanese ones, but their arrangement on the screen is the same. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I have a Japanese Angel, too, and it's very simple and cute. The language is not to be worried about! Mimitchi.com and other good websites have nice guides. If you ever need help, just PM me and we'll chat.

:angry: Thanks guys !! I bought one on Ebay for $30.00 I really couldn't find very many for sale online. I saw a US one for sale on tamenagerie.com for $65, but that was too steep right now. I know that these rare ones are gonna be expensive. HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? (LOL) I would like to check out a Ocean, Mothra, or Morino (hope I spelled them right). I just got into them last month and I'm sooo hooked. WHY IS IT THAT ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!?????? :angry:

:( Thanks guys !! I bought one on Ebay for $30.00 I really couldn't find very many for sale online. I saw a US one for sale on tamenagerie.com for $65, but that was too steep right now. I know that these rare ones are gonna be expensive. HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? (LOL) I would like to check out a Ocean, Mothra, or Morino (hope I spelled them right). I just got into them last month and I'm sooo hooked. WHY IS IT THAT ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!?????? :)
Nice, but you do know they are in English too right? I bought my Tamagotchi Angel about 10 days ago for $14.50 off ebay.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back