Angelgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fida

Reaction score
My Angelgotch is 4 today. However, it is still Maruten! I thought it was supposed to evolve into Kodoten or Takoten by age 2!

Hmm.. I haven't heard of anything like that happening to a Tamagotchi Angel. It could be a glitch, but other than that I'm not really sure :( Have you tried researching it?

Nevermind, it evolved. I'm still wondering what happened though...

I don't think it was a glitch, since I got it brand-new off Ebay just a year or two ago and haven't done anything unusual with it.

There are rarely any glitches, if any at all, in any of the ancestor Tamagotchis. This is just the way they evolve, not like the connections, which go through a first evolution after 2 years. I have an Angelgotchi and evolving into the stage in question at 4 is pretty normal. Have fun!

thats whats happening to me too.my maruten is 5 years old and it wont morph!!!! i guess ill just have to wait.

It's been a while since I ran my Tama Angel so I can't remember the exact evolution cycle.

There's useful info about growth of the Angel on mimitchi.com (Angelgotchi Alley)

It says on that site that the usual growth pattern for Angels is a baby for approx. 24hrs.

Age 2 evolves to child

After approx. 24hrs evolves into adult form.

Secret characters appear by approx. age 7yrs (usually approx 2 days after the evolution into adult form).

(Since the topic is pretty old, I'll just close it for now - I'm sure if anyone has new questions about the Angel they will make a new thread) :D

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back