Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hey!

So I had one of the biggest urges ever to start up my Angelgotchi. It has been running for about 20-30 mins as we speak so it is still in baby stage. I really, really want Pukuten. Any suggestions on how to get him? I hear you need to take bad care of the child Maruten to get the unhealthy teen. And then, once you have the unhealthy teen, you take really good care of him.

Has anyone tried this? Any other suggestions? :p

Thanks,

-Jappyx

I recently started using my Angelgotch too. <_<

I got Takoten by only filling up the food meter to 1 or 2 hearts and hardly playing the game when I had Maruten. After I got Takoten, I was going to take good or average care of it to get Pukuten or Taraten, but I forgot about it, so I ended up getting Oyajitenshi. :furawatchi:

Ah well. It died/left yesterday, and I think I'm going to try to get Kuriten this time.

I see. Thanks for your help.

I ended up getting the healthy teenager.. I thought I took pretty bad care so I must need to take even worse care - I'll try only filling food meter to 1 or 2 hearts and hardly playing the game next time. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back