angelgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are American versions as well, but it's easier to find a Japanese one on eBay. I have a Japanese one, but It's pretty much the same thing. The only difference is that you can't read the instructions. ;) If you go to the link that nickname: Flipper gave you though, you can see how to take care of it. I went to the same website, and it worked for me! :D

-Tamaguy#1 :eek:

i have both japanese and english angelgotchis. i think the japanese one is way better. the characters are way cuter!

if you keep looking on ebay and on the tbay forums, i'm sure you'll find one eventually! don't give up. it took me two years to get my two angels, and i adore them!

To save me from looking up all the links, Ill just type out what I know! :unsure:

Angelgotchis are original tams. You can get american angels and Japanese angels. If you look around ebay, you can find quite a bit of Japanese ones.

Angel tamagotchis have a touch screen for the game, so you press the screen.... But not too hard!

they do have a touch screen, but not for the game. you can feed your angelgotchi (both american and japanese) candy, and sometimes when you feed it the candy a bat will appear and try to get the candy from your tam! when you see the bat, you tap the screen to scare him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back