Angelgotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started one of mine yesterday :) The yellow American version.

I'm going for a low character. It's just the child character now.

:)

Cool!! :ph34r:

The problem is that when i started my angelgotchi, i treated it like as if im going for a masktchi on a ConneXion/plus/ConnECTion, and i got the healthyest charecter... So, next time i look after it, ill have to neglect it heaps.

I know what you mean,I want a Pukuten so I'm neglecting my Maruten to get a Takoten so I can get a Pukuten,they are so cute!

I have a Maruten but it's changing into a different character soon.Hopefully it will be Takoten.

I got the Chestnut Angel toda on mine. HO-humm.. I was hoping for that big head guy, pukuten. I don't think I've ever got him before. Maybe next time.

It's much too easy to get the top character. You really do have to neglect it to get the middle characters.

I need to get the bad teenage--or was it the kid stage? character. Maybe I'll start it up again after it leaves me. ;)

I got the Chestnut Angel toda on mine. HO-humm.. I was hoping for that big head guy, pukuten. I don't think I've ever got him before. Maybe next time. It's much too easy to get the top character. You really do have to neglect it to get the middle characters.

I need to get the bad teenage--or was it the kid stage? character. Maybe I'll start it up again after it leaves me. :D
Yeah, i agree... I wish it was abit more changeleing...

Good luck getting pukuten! Let us know if you get him!!

I have a Maruten but it's changing into a different character soon.Hopefully it will be Takoten.
It changed into a Kodo-ten,now I'm getting Kuriten for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back