angelotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizutchi96

Reaction score
i'm a tamatalk lifetime angelotchi!! i paid $10 to support tamatalk i'm a hero! i'm so happy that i'm using the angelotchi logo as an avatar!!!!

i'm a tamatalk lifetime angelotchi!! i paid $10 to support tamatalk i'm a hero! i'm so happy that i'm using the angelotchi logo as an avatar!!!!
A complete lie.It says you are ranked as a 'Member'

You are trying to trick people by using the Angelgotchi logo as an avatar into thinking you are an angelgotchi!

///MG23\\\

A complete lie.It says you are ranked as a 'Member'You are trying to trick people by using the Angelgotchi logo as an avatar into thinking you are an angelgotchi!

///MG23\\\
yes I agree unless the admin has to get the money before he makes you an angelgotchi

fake fake fake fake fake.

A: the logo would be under your avi, it wouldn't be your avi

B: Under your avi it says: Group: Members. If you really were one it would say: TT life time angelgotchi

and C: this topic is spamy. I mean what do you want us to say? "ohhhh congratulations you are sooooo lucky OMG!" or somthing?

sorry, but please don't lie

~Reanna

fake fake fake fake fake.
A: the logo would be under your avi, it wouldn't be your avi

B: Under your avi it says: Group: Members. If you really were one it would say: TT life time angelgotchi

and C: this topic is spamy. I mean what do you want us to say? "ohhhh congratulations you are sooooo lucky OMG!" or somthing?

sorry, but please don't lie

~Reanna
w00t go FG!

:furawatchi:

*Topic Reported*

I would like to thank you all for pointing that out.

Lying about a good deed is wrong. I don't brag about my badge. I say if you want to be one, work for it.

If you look closley... it says " Im so happy to be using the angel gotchi basge as an avatar!!!!"

Next time, dont complain, check twice!

If you look closley... it says " Im so happy to be using the angel gotchi basge as an avatar!!!!" Next time, dont complain, check twice!
Yes, but her Member Group status reads 'Member'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back