*>>Angel's blog<<*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday i just got batteries for my tamagotchi, I named her Angel.

I played alot of games with her but then she evolved and she got really boring and didnt want to play anything. My brother has a tama to, his tama name is cheese and its a girl. my brother said if you feed her loads of treats she will play then but it just made her fat with a tooth ache. &gt; :( :furawatchi:

Anyway my tama is now 1 day old and is quite slim now. I am really annoyed with my brother because he killed his tama by resetting it just so he can use different cheats! ;) :(

Angel evolved again but i dont know into what? she looks like a hamster!!!

I got school tomorrow and after looking at all the posts about hididng your tama in school I am ready and all my friends are bringing theirs in to so I can build up my friends list.

cya tomorrow and you will see if I got away with Angel in school :p

you do know that i am your bro :mametchi: i kno you are mad at me :rolleyes: sorry :nyatchi:

talk soon &lt;_&lt;

okay no problem, today I managed to sneek my tamagotchi in to school.

It was a real problem as i had to look after my brothers to and because TJ (his tamagotchi) is a baby he needed feeding and to be cleaned every like 10 seconds.

he is okay now but I did get a detention (not for my tamagotchi) because I was late for registration...how lame it that!

better go now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Angel has evolved into a tamagotchi i have never seen before!!

I have looked everywhere to see what she is.

Can you help...she flys has loads of legs and when she walks she keeps on falling over.

Thank you bye

Latest posts

Back