angels

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasrule^-^

Reaction score
on tamagotchi planet, chillin with kuchipatchi
ok so i saw an angel tama for sale. its in english and in the original package, but it is $ 39 should i get it?

many thanks .: :angry: tamasrule^-^ :D :.

ps i also just found a ocean one for 46 dollars is it worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new,I have only found the Tamagotchi Angel and Ocean - in Japanese - for $220 and $240 respectively, so really, those are amazing deals! Either the American or the Japanese version would be great to get at that price.

Also, the only ones that I found were brand new, never opened, from Jason's Store on eBay - but, anyway, that is still an amazing deal

Brand new,I have only found the Tamagotchi Angel and Ocean - in Japanese - for $220 and $240 respectively, so really, those are amazing deals! Either the American or the Japanese version would be great to get at that price.
Also, the only ones that I found were brand new, never opened, from Jason's Store on eBay - but, anyway, that is still an amazing deal
The japanese versions, I've seen on ebay, haven't been more than $50. I'm pretty sure you are thinking of the american versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just opened a pink angel one today that my mom had given to me, still sealed, I almost wish I hadn't >_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back