Anger Issues.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Rachel

Reaction score
I think I have anger issues.

When I get angry, it's really, really angry.

I have physically hurt people before, but regretted it almost instantly. I have destroyed property before as well. Sometimes, I imagine those I am mad at getting seriously injured, and sometimes even killed. It disturbes me greatly that I think about this. I don't think this is normal.

I've been diagnosed with anxiety/depression before. Is this related?

I don't know what I should do. It's really starting to bother me.

Am I normal?

Wouldn't it be sensible to chat with your parents / family about this? They are more likely to be able to offer immediate help and advice since they are closest to you and know you best.

If you have been diagnosed with anxiety/depression before (by a medical professional) wouldn't it be sensible to ask these questions of the same professional with your parents?

I do agree with TM.

Talk with your family, and your close ones. Your parents will maybe make you feel more comfortable. Your friends may give the wrong impression. (Unless they know about your "Anger Issues")

But I think that depression could all add up to the awnser. Maybe it is depression, maybe it's not. I hope I helped.

I used to have anger issues before when all the boys would tease my and i would puch them and runaway from the classroom to the furthest side of the school grounds and cut myself with what i could find....but i figured out i had depression from this...and i told my best friend cause i knew i could trust her and she helped me get through it all..and i still get a little angry at people sometimes but it's alot easier to find something to laugh at then be angry....

I hope this helped you.

Look... i've got anger issues too. When people tell me what to do, I get BURNING mad!

Here is a quote "when you are angry count to four, when you are very angry swear."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back