ANIMAL ABUSE& CRUELTY TO ANIMALS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_cutie_

Reaction score
just post here of a story or just post to talk about it.

It is NOT right

Theanimals don't hurt you, you hurt the animals!

Animals don't start fights with us,we start fights with animals!

See it from their prospective!

I SAW THIS SHOW ON TV AND THEY WERE THROWING CHICKS AROUND LIKE !) TIMES

WA(which action) :CRUELTY AND ABUSE

I saw this one guy in a pet shop pick a bunny up by it ears and hold it so his girlfriend could see it, he did not know how to handle animals. And thats realy mean of those people to throw baby chicks around :( :( :( .

I hate it when people abuse animals! especially rabbits, because i kind of get sensitive when i hear bad stories about rabbits, because I had a pet rabbit once but she died 2 years ago... :huh: that's also really mean about the chicks. who do they think they are?

I really want to donate to the ASPCA to prevent animal abuse, and believe me, I REALLLLLLLLY want to, but i just don't have the money. I'm only 12! (well, i'm going to be 12 in 4 or 5 days! :huh: )

STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!!!!!!!!

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

I hate animal cruelty.

About a month ago, my mum was taking eggs out of the shopping bag and it wasn't free ranged Eggs! I told her she should buy them instead of buying eggs that came from hens trapped in a cage but then she said: "It's normal to buy these kind of eggs, Japan always does it."

I've also decided that when I'm older, I'm not wearing animal tested make up. (I don't put any make up on now, bad for pimples and skin...) I read on someone's siggy that a rabbit goes blind from animal testing for perfume! It's so cruel!!!

Sometimes I think that human beings are just plain selfish, we have shelter, enough food and even have entertainment for ourselves and they treat other animals like they're different and we have most of the world's land to themselves.

It's not fair. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate animal cruelty.
About a month ago, my mum was taking eggs out of the shopping bag and it wasn't free ranged Eggs! I told her she should buy them instead of buying eggs that came from hens trapped in a cage but then she said: "It's normal to buy these kind of eggs, Japan always does it."

Not fair. :eek:
Not fair. ;)

I think its wicked keeping the hens shut up in cages.

Sooo...what are we gonna do about it? :huh:

Some lipstick/lip gloss is made out of fish scales ;) !!! And changing the subject... ...I spoil my cat! And my mouse!! And my chickens are free range and they lay bee-u-ti-ful eggs!!!

Some lipstick/lip gloss is made out of fish scales :huh: !!! And changing the subject... ...I spoil my cat! And my mouse!! And my chickens are free range and they lay bee-u-ti-ful eggs!!!
Fish scales...? Eeeew. ;)

Oh and about your chickens....Man, I love chickens! I've always wanted some, but we live in a flat... :eek:

It must feel great eating eggs that were laid by your own chickens! :furawatchi:

^_^ Omg you are soo right! Well once i was taking my sister to a drum lesson and i saw this dog running around [ really cute dog] and i saw this lady [ owner] chansing it because it had escaped. and then she caught the dog she picked it up and hit it about 7 times in teh face !! :D really hard! i was sopo upset and my mum got really cross because she was watching this too so my mum shouted at the lady!!!

some ppl are just sooo cruel!

Love ellievision

x x x

Animal abuse is just plain wrong... but I`ve heard of abandoned animals and their owners who couldn`t help it... It`s sad... But we can make a difference! Start posting petitions around your community and send them to places! It`s good for the cause!

-Spongeboby

I read this in a book. This man (about 25) was offered a job at a place where they used animals to test their stuff on. So he went there and they showed him the room with the cats. They were in wire cages and they were really hungry and when they went to the bathroom it fell on another cat.

3 years ago some men were trapping cats in our neighborhood. They said they were making the levels of cats go down. They trapped my pet cat Mango. And she was a PET cat! Then last year I found a stray. Now he's my pet.

People are disgusted about the roman circuses. But people are doing equally cruel things today! Those lions were starved. Those animals are experimented on. I think that a lot of humans don't deserve animals.

I am with the Humane society, and I say, humans are not the most important thing on this earth! Animals are just as important, and we are sooo mean to them! what did they ever do to us? they were here years before us! Read my siggy:

how can people be soooo cruel! i luv animals adn hate 2 see them get hurt! i saw a woman pick up a kitten by the tail! i felt lyk crying!

makiko_girl

I LUV ANIMALS!

just post here of a story or just post to talk about it.

It is NOT right

Theanimals don't hurt you, you hurt the animals!

Animals don't start fights with us,we start fights with animals!

See it from their prospective!

I SAW THIS SHOW ON TV AND THEY WERE THROWING CHICKS AROUND LIKE !) TIMES

WA(which action) :CRUELTY AND ABUSE
Throwing chickens is fun o.o

When I was 8 I found fun in throwing cats in the air, but I cannot stand it now

Stop the Cruelty!

Animal cruelty is horrible. Animals are just as important as humans. They have feelings too.

Stop the abuse, for the animals sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back