Animal Abuse (Zombie Links) Scary to me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are yo scared of those

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I do it

• It's Funny

• It's weird

• IT FREAKS ME OUT!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locky, I have no idea what you're talking about. ^.^
OK, when they say Stop Animal Abuse, some people have "Click here" and they say A zombie has ate your brain

or something like that

Yes, those have been banned on TamaTalk for a while. Report any signatures with them to a guide.

Yes, those have been banned on TamaTalk for a while. Report any signatures with them to a guide.
That is correct! We do not allow prank links on TamaTalk. You are free to put your brain eating, zombie links as long as you show clearly what the link is. Writing "save the whales" and linking to a brain eater is not acceptable. Writing "get your brain eaten" is fine.

If you see any prank links in posts or signatures.. report the post or PM a guide and we shall take care of it! :furawatchi:

That is correct! We do not allow prank links on TamaTalk. You are free to put your brain eating, zombie links as long as you show clearly what the link is. Writing "save the whales" and linking to a brain eater is not acceptable. Writing "get your brain eaten" is fine.
If you see any prank links in posts or signatures.. report the post or PM a guide and we shall take care of it! :huh:
Bell Sprout gave you pretty much what I was going to say but with more detail.

Anyway, they are annoying. If you see a link don't click it, just put your mouse on it and at the bottom left hand corner of your screen should tell you what site you're about to click on.

I never seen that but that isnt nice! Some peeps relly cares of the animals and then that Zombie came up but...

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see any prank links in posts or signatures.. report the post or PM a guide and we shall take care of it! :D
Good Idea! :( That's sounds good. I am very scared of those. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back