Animal Crossing Role Play!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, who does the NPCS? Like Blathers, Joan, Nook etc.?

" Hello Nook!" Poppy said, entering the store with Marina following her. " Do you have the silver net in stock still?" Poppy asked, finally relaxed enough to stop bouncing on her tail. Nook nodded, directing Poppy and Marina to the tool section. "500 bells?" Poppy asked. Nook nodded and said " Yes. 500. Hm." "...marina, you can buy it. I'll use my old net." Poppy said. " And let's go, the Raja Brookes and Emperors are coming!" Poppy exclaimed, excited enough to bounce back on her tail.

"Thanks, Poppy!" Marina said, now very excited for what insects she'd find soon enough. She gave 500 of her bells to Nook and put the net into her hands- a very slim handle, but a very large net. Maybe she was finally going to catch a Birdwing butterfly today! She just got more and more excited as the two walked outside, readying her net for anything.

" Now beware Marina.... be quiet and.." Poppy started to say, but was inturuppted by the beautiful Raja Brooke Butterfly. " Wow... Raja Brooke's sell for 2,500 bells... ...May I catch it? I'm pretty sure the Emperor's are by the flowers.. And they sell for the same... What do you wanna catch?.. Wait , a few birdwings might be by the apples. Maybe you can check and ctach it? I'll catch the Raja Brooke." Poppy said, very excited, bouncing on her tail.

Caomi was aware that 2 new animals had arrived and her natural curiosity compelled her to go and meet them but their houses were locked so instead she found some red tulips and put them around her house.

"Sure!" Marina whispered in order to make sure the Raja Brooke wouldn't fly away, and let Poppy get her best chance. She sneaked over to the apple trees quietly, her net in hand, glimmering in the sunlight. The apple trees were close enough to the beach that, sure enough, some Emperors and Birdwings were near the trees! Getting as close as she could, she swung her net and.. caught one! ( Yes! I caught a Birdwing!) Marina thought, and admired the shimmering butterfly in its cage. She then caught 2 Emperors to sell to Nook, and crept back to Poppy to show off what she had caught.

" Wow Marina! Your good at catching bugs! The Birdwind is the prettiset I've ever seen! I caught the Raja Brooke and two Ladybugs! May we go to Nook's so I can sell the ladybugs?" Poppy said, not bouncing so she wouldn't scare the bugs.

"Thanks Poppy! And that's great! I knew we'd have some luck today," Marina said, smiling. "And sure! Let's go to Nook to sell these bugs," she said, beginning to skip over to Nooks.

Peanut ran around happily and then she bumped into a tree and a couch fell on her head, so she got really angry and started yelling at the tree. "WHO PUTS A COUCH IN A TREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"IT LANDED ON MY HEAD, TREEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO PUT THEIR COUCHES INDOORRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Peanut picked up the couch and took it home (because it was a nice couch xD)

Amelia gathered some shells she found on the seashore and sold them at Nook's. She bought a shovel and hit a rock. Some bells flew out. She donated them to Boondox.

Peanut saw Amelia donating money and checked out what it was for. Boondox?? Oh look they are so poor, we have to help them WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!! Peanut began shaking Amelia furiously. WE HAVE TO SAVE BOONBOX- uh I mean BOONDOX!!!! um.. I'm kinda low on cash...

Villager: Goldie

Species: Dog

Appearance:

100px-Goldie.png

Personality: Normal

Town: Kawaii Woods

Other: Room looks like this:

185px-House_of_Goldie.jpg

Villager:Kiki

Species:cat

Appearance:search Kiki Animal Crossing

Personality:Curious but gets upset easily