Animal Crossing Wild World RP Character Recruit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringotchi123

Reaction score
This takes place in TamaTown. Ok... You can make up to 4 characters to live in your house. You may make animals or people. Only have all animals or all people. Also, make a VIVID DESCRIPTION of every character and your house. We need at least 3 animal houses and 3 people houses.Also, use real ACWW personalities,

Male: Cranky, Jock, and Lazy

Female: Snooty,normal,peppy

Name:

Animal Or Person:

Personality:

House description or picture:

Character description or picture:

Do this X however many characters you want

Name:Emily

Animal Or Person:person

Personality:Normal

House description or picture:White walls,purple roof,red door.

Character description or picture:Brown, long hair, Fucsia dress,Fucsia shoes.

hey why not! uwu

Name: Oliver Harrison

Animal or Person: Animal { Deer }

Personality: { could i have something reminiscent of a normal personality for a male character? all the male personalities are kinda boring }

House description or picture: A rather posh looking house with dirty white walls, a brown roof, and a brown door. A vine covered fence surrounds it.

Character description or picture: { um well since there aren't any deer vectors i'll just doodle one up oliver }

I'd love to join c:

Name: Oranda ♥

Animal Or Person: Person

Personality: I'm not anything like the male personalities, so can I go with normal if it's fine?

House description or picture: My WW house is currently at the biggest size, same with CF. GC is the 2nd size. xD

Character description or picture: Here's a pic of my CF character, they're both the same with each other ;u;

CF_Character.png

Sure! BOTH ACCEPTED! 2 more animals, 1 more person.. PS you can write\ one form at a time to add people or animals to your house, but you must get MY acceptance and you must write about your character moving in. Plus, NO MORGAGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back