Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat everything Like got Every Fossil, Gyroid,Fish, and Insect, expanded your house, and expanded all tom nook's shops.. Well you pretty much beat the game but after that theres really nothing to do.

I hope I kinda helped, I am kinda a Noob in this game so ya,

~TP~ :angry:
Well, not quite.

I think part of it is also to get as many pictures as you can, get all the rare items to make many themes, perfect town, all that stuff.

//mame :lol:

Well, not quite.I think part of it is also to get as many pictures as you can, get all the rare items to make many themes, perfect town, all that stuff.

//mame :)
Thats true,

Trick to get more money:

WARNING: You will have loads of weeds in your town. Sometimes the trick may not work right.

1. First of all, put at least 20,000 to 30,000 bells in your savings at the Town Hall.

2. Save and quit.

3. Next, set the date on your DS to January 1, 2000. Then exit.*

4. Load up ACWW, save and quit right after it gets started.

5. Then, set the date on your DS to January 1, 2099.

6. Play ACWW. You should recieve mail that says you've gotten 99,000 bells in your savings. The money will not be in the letter, just in your savings at the town hall.

*If you continue this trick, remember to set the date up one more year, for example, if you did the year 2000 already, then set the year to 2001. Then keep going up one more year until you stop doing the trick. That is not needed for #5 though. Just #3.

I heard once you complete everything, you become the mayor?Is that true?

:furawatchi: -Leah-
Apparently, yes...?

I'm not certain but, thats what I have been hearing!

Apparently, yes...?I'm not certain but, thats what I have been hearing!
That would be totally cool!!

Anyways me and Gengi (my villager) Had a competition to catch a Spider.. I can't seem to find one!

Does anyone know what happens once you complete your catalog/house expansion/museum/every thing else? Is ACWW even beat-able?!
I think ACWW is a game to play, not to "beat" :angry:

Sure, there are some things to complete and they're kind of a background task to everyday play, but even if you have every item on your catalogue, there's still the sheer pleasure of managing to catch a colecanth in the pouring rain or net a mole cricket before it jumps into the water - and just talking with the different villagers in your town - they will continue to move in and out or become sick, even if you have completed everything...

If you get fed up, you can re-build your town and try to get a different design/layout with different native fruit... and start it up all over again :angry:

That would be totally cool!!
Anyways me and Gengi (my villager) Had a competition to catch a Spider.. I can't seem to find one!
You can find spiders in the afternoons usually after 4pm. They are in Fruit Trees - and they only appear if you shake the tree - then they drop down on a little spider's web and you catch them with your net :angry:

Good Luck :angry:

... I think Genji looks cool! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find spiders in the afternoons usually after 4pm. They are in Fruit Trees - and they only appear if you shake the tree - then they drop down on a little spider's web and you catch them with your net :kuribotchi: Good Luck :kuribotchi:

... I think Genji looks cool! :kuribotchi:
Oh ok thanks! *I know Genji is cool*

Yay! Today K.K. Slider is going to perform and tommorow it the fishing Tournament!

HELP AGAIN!

Today is the fishing tourney I beat my own personal record and Tortimer didn't give me furniture?

[SIZE=7pt]Maybe it will come in the post..?[/SIZE]

I know this is kinda random, but I love it when you get coakroaches in your house! I know, it's a sign you haven't been on AC:WW for a while, but I love chasing them! Lol!

[SIZE=7pt] Oh, wait! Just realised what you said, ~tama_princess~ ! For the Flower Festival and Fishing Tourney etc., you get a trophy, not furniture. You only get furniture for the Acorn thingy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt] Oh, wait! Just realised what you said, ~tama_princess~ ! For the Flower Festival and Fishing Tourney etc., you get a trophy, not furniture. You only get furniture for the Acorn thingy.[/SIZE]
Weird because a numeral Ac:ww sites they said that when you beat your own record tortimer gives you furniture?

Weird because a numeral Ac:ww sites they said that when you beat your own record tortimer gives you furniture?
That is true too.

If you win the whole tournament you get a trophy - fishing, bugs or flower fest

If you set a new record in the fishing / bug tourney, Tortimer gives you an item of furniture as a present. This happens when you hand in your catch for him to check. he does this once. Maybe you got no present because you had already beaten a record previously that day with another fish.

The trophy arrives in the post if you win, with a letter from the Mayor (Tortimer).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering, how do you get a money tree because I know that you're supposed to bury a bag of money but I heard you have to have a certain amount of money or something. I can't find it anywhere on the internet. =[

BTW this doesn't count as bumping up an old topic for anyone who thinks it is because I've replied to the topic in less than 3 months after the last post. Also, I'm sorry if this question has already been asked! ^^;

ZOMG animal crossing is the best! It is my favorite DS game. I used to be completely obsessed w/it.

I like having sleepovers on there, I have to have peoples friend codes though. I'm having one soon, I need more FC codes though. My favourite character is Nibbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back