Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Depends. Gameplay + features, better.

Graphics?... Not so much. Original graphics have returned.

Can someone meet on WiFi?

I'll PM the friend code. :D

Cecib :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Nookington's in June. I've had my town (Little T) since Feb. of 2007. I rebuilt an old town I had from October of 06 to when I restarted.

Nookington's rocks! I used to have to go to other people's town's to change my hair. >.<

Well, NookWay is expanding! I really can't wait to see what it looks like!
Its Nookingtons next.It will have 2 floors,a hairdresser,and 2 animals Timmy and Tommy.They are Tom Nooks Nephew.

I Saw a Shotting star in the night sky so I pressed the A button and she like Prayed...so what happends now?
The day after, you will get a letter from 'Wishy the Star' that contains a rare item.

I got a Moon, and decided to sell it for 8,000 Bells.

Cecib :D

I remember once last sumemr (07) I was out and about on a hot summer night and I was seeing shooting starts like crazy! I wished like 20 times (litterally) but the next day noly got 1 present :[

I got a blue corner. WEIRD. Can you do it more than once?BTW How do you dig up Red turnips? they are ready!!!
It's not weird to get a Blue Corner.

When you wish on a star, the present is always a "spotlight product" - like the ones you get in Tom Nooks shop.

No matter how many times you wish during a playing session you will only get one present.

Dig up a red turnip with... a shovel... ;)

I have Nookingtons!!
I changed my hair but Hariette doesn't tell you what colour your hair will be.

Now it's a Sickly Yellow ;)
Safe=Light brown

Firey=Red

Lighthearted=Yellow

Flirty=Pink

Next page

Mysteryious=Dark brown

Lush=Green

Young=Blue

The other is white

Hope I helped!

Well, I have a Golden Slingshot and a Golden Shovel.
What difference is the Golden Shovel to the normal shovel?
You can bury bells and make a money tree. But you have to bury alot. It doesn't always grow bells. Plus you don't see the bells when it grows. When it fully grows you shake it and hopefully you'll get bels.

I'm pretty sure you know how different the golden slingshot is from the regular one ;D

It's not weird to get a Blue Corner.When you wish on a star, the present is always a "spotlight product" - like the ones you get in Tom Nooks shop.

No matter how many times you wish during a playing session you will only get one present.

Dig up a red turnip with... a shovel... :D
Spotlight product? Awesome! Oh yeah...A SHOVEL, I knew that!! :D

OH OH and, My friend gave me a Halo when we connected. I when to my catologe (spelt wrong!) and it said not selling. Were did she get the Halo?

OH OH and, My friend gave me a Halo when we connected. I when to my catologe (spelt wrong!) and it said not selling. Were did she get the Halo?
The halo is for sale in the Able Sisters shop.

Some items you can buy once or be given and although they show up on your catalogue list, you cannot order another copy of it.

All of the exclusive shirts that you can get from Gracie the Fashionista Giraffe are like that. They are listed on your catalogue, but you cannot order another one.

The same applies to the wallpapers and carpets from Sahara the camel. You will see them on your catalogue, but you cannot buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back