Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You just dig a hole with a shovel and put the coconut in the hole. It should water if it's snowing. Uh good luck. ;)
paper*cut is right. Coconuts will only grow on the land just behind the beach so don't try planting them in the northern part of your town.

Just to add to that - you don't need to water any kinds of trees. They either grow or they don't - depends if you have planted them in the right place or not :angry:

Only flowers need watering (when they are brown/withered) - otherwise you can leave them alone too (if you water them too often in one day, they die).

The exception to that is red turnips. You absolutely must water a red turnip each day (once is enough - again, overwatering can kill them). Then at the end of the week you can dig it up and sell to Tom Nook for 16,000 bells.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plant coconuts on the line where the beach meets the dirt.

They always grow there. ^^

Anyway, I bought a load of turnips from Joan yesterday, & I dragged them over my character to place them on the ground...

& my character accidently ate them! D:

That's a load of bells I'll never get back. D:

I plant coconuts on the line where the beach meets the dirt.They always grow there. ^^

Anyway, I bought a load of turnips from Joan yesterday, & I dragged them over my character to place them on the ground...

& my character accidently ate them! D:

That's a load of bells I'll never get back. D:
ROFL ;)

sorry... I that's not to be mean... I do that with fruit I picked occasionally - but I've never done that with a turnip.. :angry:

ROFL :D sorry... I that's not to be mean... I do that with fruit I picked occasionally - but I've never done that with a turnip.. :eek:
LOL.

Don't be sorry. xDD

'Cuz I dragged all the piles of 10 turnips in my inventory into one (with a few left over), & then... Yeah:

So long turnips.

hi :( lol actually I got my copy of ac:ww in January, since I didn't really know about it :( hey how much have you guys sold for red turnips?

^^LOL Thats usually the case with me... This sunday when I get my turnip I am going to keep in tact with watering it everyday.

So hows bright nights going for everyone?

[SIZE=8pt]yeah I don't really see the point in Bright Nights. All the houses look the same :D [/SIZE]

yeah I'm trying to improve with Brewster, but Sable is so easy. You just talk to her for a few days to be friends with her :D

Sable and I are best buds on acww... I'm working on being friends with Mr.Brewster!

Sable used to be mean like phillis(what ever her name is). But now she's super friendly! Go AC:WW!!

Edited by:Turtwig011

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a special "festival" invented just for Wild World ;)
Each animals house in your town is "decorated" with fairy lights all week.

Each day you can go to Tortimer at the town hall and "vote" for your favorite house decoration.

At the end of the week, the animal with the most votes (from you) wins the "festival".

It's not a very popular event in the game ;)

It lasts all week and during that time you don't get any special visitors (like Sahara the camel or Gracie the fashionista, etc.)

The decorated houses all look the same - so it's really just a question of voting for your favorite animal of the moment (if you can be bothered) ;)
When I saw that Bright Lights was comin' I got really excited then I realised how boring it was. I'm always voting for Mint.(She's my Favourite)

Brewster seems so Stubborn at times. But then, that's why we all like him.

At the Minute, Tom Nook seems to be upset. I always talk to him to see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back