Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My town is littered with my stuff, I hardly ever pay my morgage.. Yeah, its a real neglect. I hardly go on the DS anyway.

Yes! Tiffany moved. Oh, but Alli moved in instead. Now i want to restart my town jk. I have Lucy and aurora! yay! I've played alot when I was in Cornwall. I have a bigger house whoop!

^ Oh my.

Allis trying to move and with all I did for her I'm not letting her leave with out getting her pic.

Mole Crickets are underground and make a croaking noise. Unlike other bugs, they do not run away if you run near them. Use your Shovel where the croaking sound is loudest, and the Mole Cricket should pop out of the ground, ready for your Net to move in!

Antonio moved out and Pudge moved in. Pecan is really self-obsessed. Blathers won't stop blabbing about how hard Brewster had it 'back then'. I went weed picking the other day. My town was full of weeds all over, but now it's weed free. Now when I see a weed, I go into panic mode. LOL!

Mole Crickets are underground and make a croaking noise. Unlike other bugs, they do not run away if you run near them. Use your Shovel where the croaking sound is loudest, and the Mole Cricket should pop out of the ground, ready for your Net to move in!
Okays. I shall hunt them down 8D

I've said it before. Tom Nook is F A T! Especially in his purple business suit. But Timmy and Tommy are absolutely adorable!

I wish I had a Wii so I could get 'AC: Let's go to the City!'.

I love AC:WW on DS, but towns are so high maintenance ;_;

I didn't play for 5 days, and all my hybrids and Jacob's ladders disappeared. I got depressed and don't play anymore.

AMAZING DAY TODAY!

Full of accomplishments.

I got:

Black Cosmos

Orange Cosmos

Pink Cosmos

Black Roses.

Tiffany is finally moving! I am so excited. She has never tried before.

I said: "BYE!"

She says: "Don't be friends with the loser who replaces me. Even though you'll be SO lonely without me around."

Nice,

Otherwise, a great day.

YUSS.

Antonio moved back in~ He was one of my favorites. Now if only Nan will come back. I miss her so much.

I was such an idiot to let her leave. ;_;

^ Antonio used to be in disney too. He moved out.

I made Moe and Tangy sad today.

The Fishing Tourney is coming really soon! I'm not participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back