Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
Ok, you know some animals who move into your town move out eventually right? If one animal moves out and maybe a couple months later, are they able to move back in and remember you?

Please help!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Sometimes they do remeber you, but there are a lot of the same ind of animal.... I mean they sold like 1 million copies and everyone has to have animals... if they ever do move back in (which is possible later on... I'm not sure how long) they probably won't remeber you but have your letters you sent them...

Try and make sure you get their pictures from them so you can remeber them :)

Sometimes they do remeber you, but there are a lot of the same ind of animal.... I mean they sold like 1 million copies and everyone has to have animals... if they ever do move back in (which is possible later on... I'm not sure how long) they probably won't remeber you but have your letters you sent them...
Try and make sure you get their pictures from them so you can remeber them :)
I remember all their names. Here's a list of everyone who has lived here (but they moved out)

Rosie the cat

Teddy the bear

Chow the panda

Dizzy the (I don't know what kind of animal he is)

Curly the pig

Rasher the pig

Punchy the cat

Boone the baboon

(And a few other cats and mouses that I forgot, but if they moved back, I'd know them)

Here's a list of all the people who live in my town:

Gwen the penguin (she's my BFF she has been living here since October!)

Patty the cow

Chevre the goat

Purrl the cat

Drift the frog

Wart Jr. the frog

Tangy the cat

Moe the cat

Have any of these animals lived in your town? And have any animals moved in, then moved out, and then moved back in a while later?

*~Tamagotchi~*

I remember all their names. Here's a list of everyone who has lived here (but they moved out)
Rosie the cat

Teddy the bear

Chow the panda

Dizzy the (I don't know what kind of animal he is)

Curly the pig

Rasher the pig

Punchy the cat

Boone the baboon

(And a few other cats and mouses that I forgot, but if they moved back, I'd know them)

Here's a list of all the people who live in my town:

Gwen the penguin (she's my BFF she has been living here since October!)

Patty the cow

Chevre the goat

Purrl the cat

Drift the frog

Wart Jr. the frog

Tangy the cat

Moe the cat

Have any of these animals lived in your town? And have any animals moved in, then moved out, and then moved back in a while later?

*~Tamagotchi~*
See, here's an example. Curly the Pig is living in my town right now. Ive also had Tangy and maybe like 1 more, and I've only had one person (who had left again) move in, move out, and move in again but she didn't remeber me. They are different NPC's and they may acually have one of the letters you sent them, so that is the only way to tell if they are the same person. Sorry.

People that have moved in and out

Curly

Roald

Filbert

Joey

Roscoe

Butch

Pudge

Gabi

Peewee

Nan

Truffles

Lily

Wart JR

I think there was more but I am struggling to remember!

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Rosie. She was like my best friend. But now Gwen is. She has been living in my town for a couple of months!

*~Tamagotchi~*

You know, to prevent people from moving out, like people you like, then check their houses everyday and talk to them. If you prevent them, of course, then you don't have to worry about them not knowing you. Well, then here's how you can tell. If you go inside their house and you see a bunch of boxes and they say they are moving then you have to talk to them and tell them that you don't want them to move a lot until they say something like, "Well, maybe I'll think about it. But I'm only going to think about it, so don't be surprised if I leave." Then you can leave and surely enough, tomorrow, rejoice as you see their house still on your town map! :gozarutchi:

Make sure you visit people regularly, and make sure none move! Hope I helped! :)

I have:

Bluebear

Alfonso

Drift

Yuka

Mathilda

Maple

Pudge

Amelia

I've had:

Truffles(twice)

Pudge (twice)

Gwen

Elvis

Angus

Apollo(twice)

Bella

Blaire

Caroline(twice)

Derwin

Jitters

Margie

Pango

Rodeo

Rowan

Tabby

Twiggy

Vesta

Wolfgang

Bluebear

Alfonso

Drift(twice)

Yuka

Mathilda

Maple

Amelia

Out of those that are marked twice, I've had Apollo and Truffles remember me.

My Apollo lives in my friend's town, or at least he did. I have my friend's Yuka.

Had:

Samson the mouse

Hugh the pig

Got:

Yuka the,err thingy

Limberg the mouse

Aurora the penguin

Pate the duck

frobert the frog thing

mint the squirrel

mitzi the cat

Big Top the elephant

and thats it,

none of mine came back and Hugh has been gone for abouut 2 months :huh:

Has anybody had the people ive got or got the people ive lost?

-fp :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had:Samson the mouse

Hugh the pig

Got:

Yuka the,err thingy

Limberg the mouse

Aurora the penguin

Pate the duck

frobert the frog thing

mint the squirrel

mitzi the cat

Big Top the elephant

and thats it,

none of mine came back and Hugh has been gone for abouut 2 months :huh:

Has anybody had the people ive got or got the people ive lost?

-fp :)
Out of those I have Yuka. She's a koala by the way xP lol

In my Gamecube version I have Mitzi.

Out of those I have Yuka. She's a koala by the way xP lol
In my Gamecube version I have Mitzi.
Lol,I thought she was a bear! The newest to my town in frobert and he is really scary and keeps talking about him sweating like a pig :huh: eww weird XP

-fp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back