ANIMAL CRUELTY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah animal curelty is horrible!!! im against it for sure.Once i heard saw on the internet that some guy cut of his dogs ears!!! that just soooo cruel and u know why he did it?? he did it because he thought his dog looked better without the ears!! i mean thats just selfish and cruel!!
This is what I always say: Animals are exactly like us, they just can't talk.

-Kuchipatchi-

This is what I always say: Animals are exactly like us, they just can't talk.
-Kuchipatchi-
But there is Human Cruelty too. But people don't seem to notice that. Yes I agree that people should treat Animals with respect they are infact like us. But it's not just Animal;s that are being abused

ITS AN ANIMAL get over it its gonna die sometime soon anyway
This is Amy.... You are going to die some day too. Should we be cruel to you? hey everybody, Let's beat him up!!

~This is Ashbie96's friend.

Oh heck yes I am with you on that!

ANimal cruelty is not right, every animal deserves a chance to live.

I will go find myself an avvie on it now.

Guys... let's keep this mature and open minded. There has already been one thread made suggesting this is becoming a very one sided debate and I can also see that from the posts that are appearing here.

remember that people are entitled to an opinion. Just because their opinion doesn't necessarily fit in with the norm doesn't mean that it is any less valid. For example, there are a number of religions that believe that it is ok to rape women because of how they dress. Many folk from western countries feel this is outrageous however, for those people who live that way, it is the norm and they know nothing else. They have been brought up from birth with these beliefs and have had no other influence to say otherwise. There are people in western society who even with contrary beliefs surrounding them, they also feel the same way.

You cannot condemn a person for having an opinion, no matter how much it differs from your own. Preventing a person from expressing an opinion because you don't feel it to be nice because it is not inline with your views is very much depriving someone freedom of speech and their right to engage in discussion.

At TamaTalk, we wish to foster mature discussion of ideas and opinions. This means allowing everyone to speak! There will be no ONE SIDED debates here.

You guys control whether this thread stays open or not.

Also... something to keep in mind with these threads.

1) If you are likely to get emotional, just walk away. It is not worth getting into a flame war. Leave the thread alone, go do something else and then come back to it. If you still feel strongly and are likely to have a go at someone (rather than what they have said), don't post.

2) Either that, or learn to argue with your head and not insults. Keep things factual and if you can, back up your arguements with links or whatever else you can find.

The ball is in your court... consider this your final warning!

But there is Human Cruelty too. But people don't seem to notice that. Yes I agree that people should treat Animals with respect they are infact like us. But it's not just Animal;s that are being abused
Yes.. Child abuse is terrible too :)

-Kuchipatchi-

Well i'm not an animal person really.. :( i guess its sorta bad cause abusing is horrible. I am a cat person tho. Other animals scare me sometimes.... :) Like dogs, rats, lizzards. Anywho back on topic child abuse is worse cause its an innocent child being abused for no reason at all. :) I'm not really the "I LOVE ANIMALS!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!" type. Thats just not me. So i mean it is meen you know but there are innocent human beings that are being abused out there. So i guess abusing animals or anything is pretty sad. I guess? lol

I was just reading about animal abuse and i started to cry!! i just got a cute but sad avi from Skimpy~Tama. i was peting my kitten before and thinking how could anyone abuse an animal??

~Melody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back