Animal Testing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about animal testing???

• 1 - Horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Don't remind me!!

• 3 - Those poor, innocent, animals.

• 4 - 1,2 and 3

• 5 - MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DIE DIE!!

• 6 - Don't care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buisness. Profit. Money.
Sadly that's how most people work in the make-up industry.

It costs less to know you are selling things that won't hurt your customers.
i know animal testing is bad. And why do the people who run the nation aren't smart as me?

You know, i think they ARE smarter than you. The people who run the nation don't run the industries...

:( [SIZE=21pt]OMG! Animal testing, cruelty and abuse is so wrong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Y dosn't any one care any more?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I-T I-S S-O M-E-A-N![/SIZE] :(

[SIZE=14pt]I kinda dissagree that animals shouldn't be tested...[/SIZE]We don't wanna kill people, so we use animals. Although animal cruelty is mean. It really depends on how they are testing animals. OK?
Testing on for cures for cancer and medicines is fine. What number of rats that were tested on for cancer can save the sick kids at the St. Judes clinic. Some good testing like having a cat try out a new brand of cat food or cat litter is good also. You can't test cures for cancer and other things on a human. Unless we have cloning happening. Rodents and lagomorphs can reproduce fast. A Human cannot.

Testing for cosmetics isn't fine.

No, I won't sign the petition. Most of the signitures in there seem pretty immature and flamey. Not too mention, petitions hardly work as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back