Animals - How much do you care for them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you eat meat?

• No way I would never eat a loving animal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My parents make me eat some meat

• I love animals but I don't want to eat all vegtables

• I care for animals so much but they taste so good

• I try to eat little meat

• I can't think!

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
actualy, i'm pretty sure totaly serious vegatarians arent doing it because "it kills animals"

most are just because its healthy and sometimes because of religion.

Actually, we are immortal and they are not because when we die, our spirit goes somewhere and animals just stay dead. I still love animals of course!!! I think everyone does...
Not true.

Immortal means living for all eternity, and never dying.

And question. How do you know where an animal's spirit goes..?

actualy, i'm pretty sure totaly serious vegatarians arent doing it because "it kills animals"most are just because its healthy and sometimes because of religion.
Yes, that is true also. Some religious beliefs say that killing animals is bad; Such as Buddhism.

But.... not eating it meat isn't healthy. You need the protien to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more thing.I guess you didn't know that I wanted to be a vet someday. That means I have the chance of helping an animal that could be the same species as the one I ate for dinner. I understand that a lot of animals are cute and cuddely but I could give you a long list of animals that you would probebly tell me to eat just to get them off the face of the planet. I mean, why would I loose out on the chance of a steak out or anything like that. Ohh yea and FYI if you want to be a vegiterian, you can't eat jello or drink mild or eat cheese or wear leather boots or eat GUMBO. I couldn't imagine a life for me without eating gumbo. The reason you can eat jello is because it comes from the marrow in bones and if you don't know what gumbo is than I might just pass out.

The only real time I like animals is cooked and on my plate.

I'm not an animal person.

'If God didn't want people to eat his creations, he wouldn't have made them so tasty.'

One more thing.I guess you didn't know that I wanted to be a vet someday. That means I have the chance of helping an animal that could be the same species as the one I ate for dinner. I understand that a lot of animals are cute and cuddely but I could give you a long list of animals that you would probebly tell me to eat just to get them off the face of the planet. I mean, why would I loose out on the chance of a steak out or anything like that. Ohh yea and FYI if you want to be a vegiterian, you can't eat jello or drink mild or eat cheese or wear leather boots or eat GUMBO. I couldn't imagine a life for me without eating gumbo. The reason you can eat jello is because it comes from the marrow in bones and if you don't know what gumbo is than I might just pass out.
That's vegan. Vegetarian is just meat, vegan is animal products.

I love animals! I totally ADORE them! I cry when they die, and I hate animal abuse. :) Oddly enough, I love meat too. It tastes sooo good.......but it's not wrong. Its a part of life called the "Food Chain". Let me give you an example:

The bug eats the plants, which grows because of the sun. The chicken eats the bug, which lived because of the plant. We eat the chicken, which lived because of the bug. :) It's all a chain you see, and it's not wrong to take part of it.

I do not think it's "bad" to eat animals. I think it's bad to abuse them, but not eat them. I do hate hunting though, but you eat them to survive and live......it's not that bad, is it? I don't think I'll ever be ready to eat just vegetables. It's part of a regular diet to eat meat, and it is NOT bad. Never think that.

*Tgd*

Yes, that is true also. Some religious beliefs say that killing animals is bad; Such as Buddhism.
But.... not eating it meat isn't healthy. You need the protien to live.
ok, well not totaly healthy.

but better than eating a WHOLE lot of fatty meats.

and some vegetarians eat things like eggs, fish and such too- which is healthy.

I really do Love animals, with all my heart! But meat is a part of our diets that keeps us healthy too. I'm not full vegetarian, but I try not to eat any more meat than I need. But I'll tell you one thing: I really do think that eating cats in China and Dogs in Mexico is WRONG! That's just sick and wrong... :(
I don't mean to be offensive, and I apologize if it comes out that way. I just have something to add to the opinion of dogs and cats being eaten.

In a way I believe that the only reason people think eating cats and dogs is wrong is because soceity views them as a pet. If we didn't hold them up to a standard of being a loveable animal to keep in the house, people probably wouldn't see anything wrong with eating them.

I don't mean to be offensive, and I apologize if it comes out that way. I just have something to add to the opinion of dogs and cats being eaten.

In a way I believe that the only reason people think eating cats and dogs is wrong is because soceity views them as a pet. If we didn't hold them up to a standard of being a loveable animal to keep in the house, people probably wouldn't see anything wrong with eating them.
yeah.

people eat bunnies, rabbits w/e.

some people eat that, but other think as them as pets.

i'm going to get a pet sheep when i get older, but i still eat lamb because it tastes good.

Good for you I_Luff_Meh_Tama but i dont think i could do it, i love animals with all my heart but i have to eat otherwise i will waste away......... I like meat too but think of it this way

you are one person, just because YOU dont eat it, it dosnt mean the slaughter will stop.

Thats the way i do but i wisj it would stop but we need meat to live.

(im not being offensive to vegetarians tho, you go vego! But i couldnt do it)

The only real time I like animals is cooked and on my plate.
I'm not an animal person.

'If God didn't want people to eat his creations, he wouldn't have made them so tasty.'
XD

lol, i just got that!

nice!

wen i grow up i wanna b a zoo keeper :( :D

i know a lot about animals and i love 'em to

buuuuuttttttt i love meat!!!i just wont eat deer meat cuz it made me sit on the john for about 20 min and i like deer

Well it depends on the type of meat, like last year during Hunting season (i went hunting with my neighbour) We caugt a few deers (bucks) . thats pretty much the only meat i eat other than chicken

I'm guilty, I love hamburgers and chicken, I feel so bad.... I'm and animal killer... *cries*

Like, you can't call yourself an animal lover if you eat meat, its like calling a canible a people person...

(I was kidding about that LoL)

Anyway, I know I should stop eating meat, I love animals, but when your younger you need protein and stuff, plus my mom wouldn't let me go vegitarian...

I feel bad..

I'm going to stick around. I'll be the guidies snitch :D
I'm gonna be a guides snitch to!

I have my eyes on you all.. ;)

I still like meat, and it's just part of the food chain.

Nothing can change that.

I'm guilty, I love hamburgers and chicken, I feel so bad.... I'm and animal killer... *cries*
Like, you can't call yourself an animal lover if you eat meat, its like calling a canible a people person...

Anyway, I know I should stop eating meat, I love animals, but when your younger you need protein and stuff, plus my mom wouldn't let me go vegitarian...

I feel bad..
Seriously, don't. Man who walked the first day on Earth ate meat.

But I am not one to stop you from your beliefs.

(1)I'm guilty, I love hamburgers and chicken, I feel so bad.... I'm and animal killer... *cries*

Anyway, I know I should stop eating meat, I love animals,(2) but when your younger you need protein and stuff, plus my mom wouldn't let me go vegitarian...

I feel bad..
1. You didn't kill the animals, that doesn't make you a killer.

2. You need protein weither you're young or old.

Eating meat doesn't mean hating animals o.o' And by no means does it mean you should stop eating it. Eating meat is one of the easiest ways to get the protein and nutrients we need to live. Also, animals kill and eat other animals all the time. It's a natural thing.

I think that so long as you're not hunting the animals yourself, you're in no way an animal killer.

If you love hamburgers and chicken, eat it ^.^ It doesn't make you any less of an animal lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back