Animations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Cutie::.

Reaction score
Well, I see a lot of people making animations with just regular drawings and I have a website where I want to make an animation banner. The website is in my siggy. ( Chrissy_skins)

Has anyone ever seen the website in invisionfree called Tamagotchi*Home. i joined the one which was hacked so I couldn't join the new one. Anybody have any pointer tips? Could anybody help me make a new banner?

.::Cutie::.

Sorry, but those last 2 posts that you made are considered as SPAM

Short

Pointless

Annoying

I'm not being mean, I'm just stating the rules.

I don't know how to make animations. How'd the site get hacked anyway?

Actually, You're violating the rules And I quote from the spam rules:

This is SPAM!

Please don't SPAM!

Reported! SPAM is not allowed

The reasons why these type of posts are also SPAM are as follows:

1. They aren't related to the topic being discussed

2. They encourage other members do the same and cause the thread to deviate further off topic

3. A serial SPAMmer is looking for a reaction and by making posts such as that.. well congratulations.. you've given them just what they were looking for!

4. An uninentional SPAMmer is not going to come back to that thread to look at who responded specifically to their post and therefore serves no teaching purpose.

5. Guides do not have an automatic sensor that can detect when someone posts "this is SPAM" to clean it up

6. When a Guide has to clean up, this backseat moderating post also has to go thereby creating more work for the Guide! )

Did you read the spam rules????

BTW those weren't spam posts I couldn't EDIT my other FYI

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i know but didn't you read the rules so lets just stop talking till' somebody comes along and gives some REAL advice.

You guys, I really think u should stop fighting :)

This is why:

1. If u guys are spamming, I think I should suggest u guys to stop

2. TamaTalk is a place to chat~ :p so be friends!!!!

WHOA U GUYS THIS IS TURNING REALLY HUGE :)

WE HAVE A FLAME WAR GUIDES!AND ADMINS!gETTING TL!
*shakes head*

Just report and walk-erm click- away.

No need to post things like 'r3PrT3DDF!1!!'.

That's spam too.

I will back up Jess though.

She DID tell you the rules in a kind way- please give her the same respect.

The administrators/guides don't mind one person telling the rules to people who don't look like they knew.

Please have some respect.

Anyways, I tried to make a forum, but am just very very confoozled at this moment. O.O

Sorry, I can't help.

I DO know that you have to have programs to make animations though.

You can either buy them, or download them [i don't suggest downloading them though].

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, now let's not start flaming with each other... :) We need to respect everyone, even though they might be braking the rules. Simply hitting the 'Report' button will do, no need top make posts in a topic that needs closing, guys. Just keep this in mind and lets keep TT a clean environment. :)

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back