ANIME AWESOMENESS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Soooo

Basically this is an RP that was made for the sake of reviving a dead RP section. Kind of. Play any character from any anime besides Pokemon, Hetalia (As there's one Ella made that isn't quite dead yet), or Tamagotchi.

Only rules are that sues are not allowed, and that you please try to keep your character acting like they would in the anime they came from. Meaning you don't make a character like fifty times more hyper and sueish than they should be.

PLOT:

All characters are hanging out around Tokyo. Real life Tokyo to be exact. Derp happens.

FORM:

I claim _____ from ______.

Simple form.

I claim Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica and Yui Hirasawa from K-on. Moe much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah. Woah. Jared. No pokemon allowed...

well, I guess I'll make an exception. But no actual pokemon allowed. Just the trainers without their pokemon for teh lulz.

Yeah, i wasn't planning to bring any of his pokemon in it xD.

Ash looked around. "Charizard? Pikachu? Pikachuuuuu!!!!!!" He yelled, looking for his pokemon.

Marik walked around, the Millenium Rod in his hand. "Now all I need to do is find some Steves...."

Mami woke up, and then frowned. "Where... Where is this?" She looked around. The world around her looked oddly familiar, but it didn't feel quite the same. She got up and then began to walk around.

I claim Panty Anarchy and Stocking Anarchy from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Panty and Stocking were waling around, doing whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulma woke up. "Where am I? I want my dragonballs!" Bulma searched around until she saw some people waling around. "Do by any chance you know where this is? Is this like in asia or somethin'?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back