Anime X-Overs...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flan pushed himself off the ground, looking at his surroundings. "Eh? Maybe someones fighting? But I don't sense any flames around." He sat on the ground thinking. "Strategy Captain Squalo won't be happy about me slacking off." He mumbled to himself, "Someone else will probably be getting yelled at and maybe Bel-sempai found someone else to throw his useless knives at." Flan continued to ramble to himself.

Yuyuko gratefully accepted the food from Youmu, swallowing it all in one bite. As if she had been alright in the first place, she got up to her feet, fanning herself with her elegant purple fan.

"It's alright if you don't know where we are. I don't know either, but I'm sure we're not in Gensokyo anymore."

She picked up a branch from the ground and stuck it up in the air. Then, she twirled it.

"Round and round the stick goes, where it stops, no one knows~" Yuyuko said in a sing-song voice.

The stick stopped, facing the northeast. Yuyuko pointed in that direction, turning to Youmu.

"We shall walk in that direction, until we see something or someone interesting," she said triumphantly. "Let's go."

Chiaki finally went to the elevator after a few minutes of staying inside her new home. She pressed the button leading to the main floor, where the exit was awaiting her. As she was walking outside, she took note of where her apartment was and what room number she lived in. Eventually, she found a super market to take what she can to live in this new world.

Not dazed by Yuyuko making the berries look like they never existed and her rather odd way of navigating in this new world, Youmu began to follow her master northeast. "Yuyuko-sama, are you still hungry? There's an apple tree right there." Pointing to a tree, Youmu knew the minute her master laid eyes on the tree, the tree would be barer than a naked person.

Last edited by a moderator:
When it started to get late, that was when Chiaki had gotten all the food she needed. Along with a few other things she found, like a pack of toothbrushes, toothpaste, rubber gloves, and dishwash. She walked over to her apartment complex using all her strength to carry the bags of mostly groceries. Finally making it, she fell asleep on the floor.

In Osaka's head, she quickly pondered the options. 1. Stay alone by yourself in the middle of a scary forest, or 2. Go with the strong girl who resembles Sakaki, only with brown hair. "Wait! WAIT! Let me come with you! I don't want my carcass to be eaten by crows!!"

Tear tried so hard to not roll her eyes. She felt a bit sorry for the girl when she saw how helpless she was. She doesn't want to have it in her conscience if something ill befell the girl cause she just left her there. "Alright then but please try to watch your step." She added with a little smile. "We can't very well be be stopping every 2 seconds to heal you cause yer a klutz."

(Must.. Rescue.. This RP.. I just remembered about it lol)

"Y..Yes sir!" Osaka quickly stood up and then saluted Tear as if she were a soldier and Tear was a commander. To break the awkward silence, Osaka asked Tear, "Um.. So what's your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiaki woke up, messy hair and wrinkled clothes and all. Even drool on dripping on her chin. Rubbing her eye and walking towards the bathroom, she washed her face with cold water and soap. She really couldn't do anything about her hair and clothes, though. She went to the first floor and went outside, and got some new clothes and a brush.

"Cake Donut"

Name: Sasuke Uchicha

Looks: Derp!

Personality: Sasuke is stubborn and quiet. He sometimes feels superior than other Ninjas and doesn't like to acknowledge that someone is stronger than him. In other words, he hates losing. He gets really serious when he wants revenge. Sometimes, shows Great Rage when someone mentions Itachi (His brother) in a bad way.

Which Anime/Manga from: Naruto

Crush: N/A

Other: (Weapons, powers, etc?) Sasuke has many Jutsu so I would prefer only using Body Flame Technique, Lion Combo and Tsukuyomi. I would also like if he could have the Susanoo Bow and Fūma Shuriken. He also has the Sharingan in both eyes.

(Emzz, you are accepted, however, if you end up doing anything you did in the last anime x-overs, then I will kick you out.)

OOC: I don't want to make the same mistake as last time. O.K. back to the story.

Sasuke woke up, and called out "Where is Naruto and Sakura?" He realized that he wasn't alone. But there was no Humans or anything. Just plants and animals. He was thankful to find some leaves and branches, because he made a shelter, and stayed there for a night. "I wonder if I can still use Jutsu here..." As he wondered, he fell asleep.

Tear was about to turn around and start walking after the girl answered her when she heard her ask what her name was. "Mystearica" she replied, giving the girl a sideways glance. "but you can call me Tear. What's your name?" She figured she might as well ask seeing as she might be stuck with the girl for a while.

"W-woah! What a cool name!" Awestruck, Osaka quickly said her name. "My name is Osaka! I, I mean..." She realized she had gotten so used to using the stupid nickname Tomo had given her that she was actually introducing herself as Osaka instead of Ayumu Kasuga. "I mean Ayu- Ah, just call me Osaka!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back