Anime You Have Watched.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really watch anime. Whenever I try to watch it, I get bored, and end up texting the entire time or breaking something.
The only anime, and it's not even a series, that I've watched and liked, is Spirited Away. That is like, my favorite movie evar.
I love Spirited Away. @_@ My first Japanese movie/show/anything. So amazing.

Hmm, not that many from me.

-Ouran High School Host Club

-Gakuen Alice

-Fruits Basket

-Pokemon

-Digimon[if that even counts, uggh.]

-Karin

-Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

-Elfen Lied

-Naruto

-Soul Eater[Only a few episodes.]

-FLCL

I have a huge list of anime that i want to see.

-.-

Soul Eater has to be my all time favorite.

I didn't know there were other people on here who've seen it before.

Whoohooo.

More to my list:

+ Welcome to the NHK, Peace Maker Kurogane, Lamune.

new one to add to the list:

school rumble (big lots has TONS of anime now! :gozarutchi: )

EDIT: I went to the anime store today (YAY!) and I got the angelic layer box set! but the store is going out of buisness :hitodetchi:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
These were my favorites when I was a kid:

Akazukin Cha Cha

BuBu ChaCha(not exactly anime, but it's originally Japanese)

lol they almost have the same title XD

But the anime that I have gotten into most recently is:

The Wallflower/Perfect Girl Evolution/My Fair Lady

Japanese name: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

@___@

Too many names XD

Most of the anime I've watched have been english not-as-good-as-the-original dubs from those Saturday morning blocks on tv. But they're still my favorites.

Cardcaptors

Saint Tail

Mew Mew Power

Magical Doremi

Sailor Moon

Most of those I've tried to get reconnected with over Youtube.com and will one day watch in original japanese format with subtitles.

Then there is those I've watched in japanese with english subtitles:

Sailor Moon (Duh)

Peach Girl

Pretear

Then there's those I've zoned in and out of that my mom watched/watches:

DBZ

Macross

Gundum Wing

Tenchi

Cowboy Bebop

Those I tried to watch but then got pretty bored with:

Naruto

One Piece

And I thoroughly enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho until they stopped showing it in America.

As you can tell, most of the anime (or english dubs) I've watched has been magical girl stuff.

Recently, I ran into a forum on tv.com with the title; Why is all the anime all uncensored in Japan? No one on that message board said the one thing I was thinking.

Anime is uncensored in Japan because-guess what-anime comes from Japan! That's why they call anime Japanese animation!

I've seen...not that much. XD I'm mostly a comedy girl. But yeah, here's the ones I've seen...*^o^*

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (finished and rewatching seasons 1 and 2, currently watching Rei) - My #1 fave anime ever! I love the plot, and the mystery was really fun. Can't wait til the rest of Rei is out! >o<

Pani Poni Dash (on episode 10) - This one is the most random one I've seen...XD lol.

Full Moon Wo Sagashite (on episode 2) - Not very far in it, but I think I'll like it alot. =)

Lucky Star (finished over a year ago) - Havn't seen this in forever! Ya gotta love Lucky Star, so many anime references! XD I even saw a Pani Poni one!

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (finished in the summer) - Very, very weird and violent, but in a good, funny way. This is the closest I'll ever get to watching a magical girl anime, since that's not even what it's about. XP

Azumanga Daioh (finished in the summer, planning on rewatching) - Okay, this is hilarious! XD Who dosn't love Osaka? And the awesome cat-like thing...lulz! XDXDXDXD

Chobits (on episode 4, on hold since last year, might not finish it) - What I saw was funny, but I don't think I'll finish it. I'm generally not into things with plots, especialy this kind of plot. But I did enjoy what I saw.

And then there's the ones I havn't seen yet but I'm planning on watching...

Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu - I'll watch it for sure!

Death Note - I might watch it.

Chaos;Head - I think that's what it's called...might watch it.

Elfen Lied - Soooo many people reccomended it to me so I might watch it.

Seto No Hanayome - This one looks good, will watch for sure!

Clannad - Looks good, will watch for sure, if I can find out where to watch it!

So yeah, havn't seen much, not willing to watch much more (unless of course, theres more pure comedy series out there). And Higurashi FTW! X3 <3 *^o^* Hauau!

Anime I've Finished

*Inuyasha

*Fullmetal Alchemist

Anime I have not finished

*Yu-Gi-Oh! (currently somewhere in season 4)

*Bleach (Currently on episode 8)

*Fruits Basket (currently on episode 9)

*Case Closed (I do not even know xD)

Animations that MIGHT be anime that i have not finished

*Batman (I don't know)

*Teen Titans (I don't know)

I've seen...not that much. XD I'm mostly a comedy girl. But yeah, here's the ones I've seen...*^o^*
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (finished and rewatching seasons 1 and 2, currently watching Rei) - My #1 fave anime ever! I love the plot, and the mystery was really fun. Can't wait til the rest of Rei is out! >o<

Pani Poni Dash (on episode 10) - This one is the most random one I've seen...XD lol.

Full Moon Wo Sagashite (on episode 2) - Not very far in it, but I think I'll like it alot. =)

Lucky Star (finished over a year ago) - Havn't seen this in forever! Ya gotta love Lucky Star, so many anime references! XD I even saw a Pani Poni one!

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (finished in the summer) - Very, very weird and violent, but in a good, funny way. This is the closest I'll ever get to watching a magical girl anime, since that's not even what it's about. XP

Azumanga Daioh (finished in the summer, planning on rewatching) - Okay, this is hilarious! XD Who dosn't love Osaka? And the awesome cat-like thing...lulz! XDXDXDXD

Chobits (on episode 4, on hold since last year, might not finish it) - What I saw was funny, but I don't think I'll finish it. I'm generally not into things with plots, especialy this kind of plot. But I did enjoy what I saw.

And then there's the ones I havn't seen yet but I'm planning on watching...

Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu - I'll watch it for sure!

Death Note - I might watch it.

Chaos;Head - I think that's what it's called...might watch it.

Elfen Lied - Soooo many people reccomended it to me so I might watch it.

Seto No Hanayome - This one looks good, will watch for sure!

Clannad - Looks good, will watch for sure, if I can find out where to watch it!

So yeah, havn't seen much, not willing to watch much more (unless of course, theres more pure comedy series out there). And Higurashi FTW! X3 <3 *^o^* Hauau!
Oh btw, I was thinking on Watching Elfen Lied myself, but I hear it's REALLY gory and has nudity, in case you didnt know xD

Adding

ChäoS;HEAd - I just finished it today. I'm a bit disappointed D:

Natsume Yuujinchou - Watching. Fun :3

Kyou Kara Maou! - Makes me happy.

Rave Master - I forgot that I used to watch this on Cartoon Network when I was a kid xP

Kure-nai - Fun :3

YU*GI*OUU - Finished it, re-watching Season 2 :3

Neon Genisis Evangelion - Loved. It.

Inuyasha - Still in the middle, it's okay.

Death Note - Finished, awesome.

I has updates 8D

Anime I have finished

-Inuyasha (Loved it)

-Fullmetal Alchemist (Loved It)

-Fruits Basket (Loved It)

All of the endings bugged me though D8

Anime I am currently watching

-Case Closed [i restarted the series, I is on episode 9 xD]

-Bleach [episode 8]

-Yu-Gi-Oh! [episode 178 or 179 I think o.o]

But there's like a billion I want to watch xD