Anime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who likes Anime??

• Yeah it's awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok.

• Heck no Anime is stupid!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainstream anime needs to be smited by the fist of an angry god.

The stuff you have to order, not shown on TV, is where it's at. Not to mention, imports are made of win and god.

does pokemon count as anime?oh ya and i like bleach.oh ya!full metal alchemest and naruto and yugioh gx, yugioh, yugioh capsule montsters and cowboy bepbop

I like Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the shell; Stand alone complex, Teen Titans, Code Lyoko, Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Yu-gi-oh GX, Duel Masters, Naruto, Trigun(Anime?), Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Hi-hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show, American Dragon Jake Long(Anime?), Digimon, Zach Bell, Chobits, Tokyo Mew Mew, Negima, Sailor Moon, NANA, Witchblade, .Hack// series, Bleach, and a whole lot more! ;)

There are many anime that beat mainstream crap into the ground, like Ranma 1/2, Landlock, Armitage, Seikai Trilogy, and lots more. Burst Angel is amongst my favorites, joined with IkkiTousen and Star Ocean EX. And Ranma 1/2, I LOVE Ranma 1/2.

Mainstream anime is just horrible.

There are many anime that beat mainstream crap into the ground, like Ranma 1/2, Landlock, Armitage, Seikai Trilogy, and lots more. Burst Angel is amongst my favorites, joined with IkkiTousen and Star Ocean EX. And Ranma 1/2, I LOVE Ranma 1/2.
Mainstream anime is just horrible.
Yeah mainstream anime is horrible

and yet so many people watch it. (Don't understand why)

Lol woot! Ranma 1/2 is really good. It's funny and has

a good taste in it.

I LOVE ANIME XD

My fave anime are:

Death Note (just came out in Japan)

Case Closed

Black Cat

Naruto

.hack// Legend of the twilight

my fave charaters are:

Misa,Matsuda & Kira-Death note

Cohan-Case Closed

Kyouko,Train & Sven!-Black Cat

Shikamaru- Naruto

Shugo-.hack//

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the shell; Stand alone complex, Teen Titans, Code Lyoko, Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Yu-gi-oh GX, Duel Masters, Naruto, Trigun(Anime?), Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Hi-hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show, American Dragon Jake Long(Anime?), Digimon, Zach Bell, Chobits, Tokyo Mew Mew, Negima, Sailor Moon, NANA, Witchblade, .Hack// series, Bleach, and a whole lot more! :)
Trigun is an anime.

Jake long isn't.

Anime is cartoons. Like scoobydoo,Naruto,Inuyasha, Bleach, Ed Edd and Eddie. Stuff like that.
Sorry, but that isn't anime. Naruto, Inuyasha, and Bleach are. Anime is the Japanese style of drawing.

But anyway, yes. I do like anime. I don't obsess over it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back