Anime...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali727

Reaction score
Because I hear way too much talk about it and I really think it is annoying and over rated. I'm not trying to offend people that do like it but why is it so popular?

Because some people think its good.

Seriously.

Its like saying "WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TAMAGOTCHIS?!"

Same principle for anything about "Why is it so popular?"

I personally really enjoy anime, if its good.

lolwhut?

I just can't stand them Otakus that go ''OMGZ I IZ THE BIGGEST ANIME FAN EVA!!!111!!!''

I just watch anime because I have no social life. 8D

lolwhut? 

I just can't stand them Otakus that go ''OMGZ I IZ THE BIGGEST ANIME FAN EVA!!!111!!!''

I just watch anime because I have no social life. 8D
Personally I dislike that kind of fan too, but in general, actual Otakus aren't freakishly overprotective of their fandom.

Same goes for any fandom at all. theres some rlyrly annoying fans that are like "OMG YOU CAN'T BE A FAN CUZ I WAZ B4 U YO!111!" (which is also a common behavior in another one of my natural habitats, fangirlism)

I don't like any kind of fans who can't share the fandom competently.

I don't watch it but I don't care if anyone else does. Though if that's the only thing someone talks about and life revolves around, it's kinda annoying.

ehh... it's okay. I don't like tv shows but I like some movies. Like my fav movie is that one w/ the girl whose parents turn into pigs and she has to be a servant like person for this weird hotel for spirits or something. I don't remember the name. OHHHHHHHHHH now I remember. Spirited away. That's it.

I love that movie. But other than that I pretty much don't like anime.

Though if that's the only thing someone talks about and life revolves around, it's kinda annoying.
hehe...

-slinks into a corner-

:3

It takes up about half of my life and I don't talk much, and every thread i post on if I'm in conversation with a DN fan turns into a DN thread. Is that annoying? XD

I think that it is amazing 8D

BUT

A little over rated.

I still love anime to death, though <33

Anime isn't really popular in my area believe it or not. T_T Only anime games' that sell here are them Pokemon games.

It's kinda overrated. But that's mainly the mainstream crap. Anime like Wedding peach, barely anyone know's what it is were I live, let alone my Online buddies.

So yes, even though I is Animetard.

How is anime over rated? >.>

Yes, it's popular but that doesn't make it over rated.

Are video games over rated because they're popular?

Are computers over rated because they're popular?

EDIT: How is this discussion serious? o__O"

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]Umm...Nooo~ Anime is not overrated. o_O[/SIZE]

I don't think it ever will be. :)

But...I guess that all depends on personal opinnion.

But omigosh! xD I love how all the main anime lovers of TT always immgrate to every topic with the names

"Anime, or Manga" in the topic title. :) It's funny...lawlz

[SIZE=13pt]Umm...Nooo~ Anime is not overrated. o_O[/SIZE]I don't think it ever will be. :)

But...I guess that all depends on personal opinnion.

But omigosh! xD I love how all the main anime lovers of TT always immgrate to every topic with the names

"Anime, or Manga" in the topic title. ;) It's funny...lawlz
Lawl I know xD

But think of it, on DeviantART, SheezyArt, or any other art community. Over half of the submissions are Anime theme'd.

It kinda is for me for some reason. Probably the fact everyone I know online is a fan.

"Anime, or Manga" in the topic title. :) It's funny...lawlz
I was thinking the exact same thing. xD

Anyway, I don't think anime is overrated. Just because something popular is well popular (lol) it doesn't make it overrated. But it depends I think more on views and opinions. If you really like something you won't think its overrated.

Anyway, I don't think anime is overrated. Just because something popular is well popular (lol) it doesn't make it overrated. But it depends I think more on views and opinions. If you really like something you won't think its overrated.
I agree. :(

Our school is flocked with anime-obsessers. We even have enough interested that our school offers Japanese class all through high school. We even have a school-wide Japanese club. Works out nicely, I must say. :blink:

Anime will never die.

yes, i do. i can't go anywhere without seeing an anime picture or something, and it gets quite annoying. it's like you worship anime like a God. =/ well, i draw in an animeish style too..but i don't post my art much. lol, random fact! 8D

I agree. ;)
Our school is flocked with anime-obsessers. We even have enough interested that our school offers Japanese class all through high school. We even have a school-wide Japanese club. Works out nicely, I must say. :)

Anime will never die.
[SIZE=13pt] >8O OMIGOSH! JAPANESE CLASSES! Lucky! D:[/SIZE]

I wish I had some in my high school. xP

If only Anime were more popular in my school. @.@" -sigh-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back