ANNOUCEMENT! All Tamagotchi owners & buyers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi2626

Reaction score
Dear Fellow Tama Lovers,

Im some what happy to tell you.....

THERES GOOD NEWS & BAD!

Good: If you are on E-bay or any other selling/buying website, IT IS FINE & OK TO BUY TAMAGOTCHIS THAT HAVE THE LITTLE BALLS ON TOP OF THE V3 ANNTENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I today on a japanese website 4 tamas and bandai ® has come out for japan, tamas like that. heres the website:

My Webpage

Bad:they are in japapnese... you can only get these cool tamas if you speak japanese :wacko: :lol: :) ;)

Thanks for reading this important message,

Emma Van Beveren (tamagotchi2626)

PS-any questions?

Dear Fellow Tama Lovers,
Im some what happy to tell you.....

THERES GOOD NEWS & BAD!

Good: If you are on E-bay or any other selling/buying website, IT IS FINE & OK TO BUY TAMAGOTCHIS THAT HAVE THE LITTLE BALLS ON TOP OF THE V3 ANNTENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I today on a japanese website 4 tamas and bandai ® has come out for japan, tamas like that. heres the website:

My Webpage

Bad:they are in japapnese... you can only get these cool tamas if you speak japanese :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh:

Thanks for reading this important message,

Emma Van Beveren (tamagotchi2626)

PS-any questions?
Tamagotchis don't really have any words so I don't need to speak japaneese just to play.

*~Tamagotchi~*

They're called Entama or Chou Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi- Enjoy Life Tamagotchi.

That was from a long time ago, please stay updated. Thanks for telling those who didn't know though. :furawatchi:

-Kuchipatchi-

I got on tamatown.com and it gave me the password for the passort but when I put that one, along with any other one in, it says error and I am getting really mad at it. ;) :mellow: Can someone please help me out before I get rid of this useless for everytihng tamagotchi?? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back