Annoyance: No Off Switch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strangeseraph

Reaction score
I know there's a pause switch. But really annoys me is that I'm draining a battery of its power when the tama isn't in use. The eco friendly planet lover in me is crying agony here!

Has there ever been a tamagotchi with an off switch?

No there hasn't, but you can save the battery by taking it out when you want to pause it. It is paused basically and you and saving battery power. Then when you are ready to start it back up again just put it back in.

It says in the instructions that you can save battery power by turning off the sounds of your Tama.(Press A and C at the same time) Sound isn't very nesesarry unless it's a Music Star. And just like Kuromametchi529 said, sadly, there is no off switch, but you can use his method.

Also, if you just so happen to have saved the tab of your tamagotchi you can put that back on. Or if you threw that way it's prett easy to make one with your own little tab thing.

I switch between my v4s and v5s, and now i'm reeealy regretting not saving my tabs. ;)

popprincess83: how do you make tabs? :D That would be quite helpful.

I switch between my v4s and v5s, and now i'm reeealy regretting not saving my tabs. :D
popprincess83: how do you make tabs? :gozarutchi: That would be quite helpful.
No I am not Popprincess83, but I can tell you haw to make a tab. All you have to do is cut out a small piece of card stock, or if you have any playing cards that you don't need, use those! Those actually work best for me, especially the plastic-like cards... Just cut a skinny strip and see if it fits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back