Annoyed -.-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
This kid is like obsesed with my brother. He called are house about 40 times today! I'm getting annoyed and so is my brother. My brother and I have decided if he calls a couple more time we're destroying the dang phone!!! We're majorly annoyed!!! >.>

I would love it if you'd give us advice on how to get him to stop calling us! Thanks!~ ^.^"

Why is he calling? Is it a legitimate reason, or is he just calling to harrass you?

Just politely ask him to stop calling if he doesn't need anything. ;)

Just ask him to stop calling - Tell him you have a life, and you can't be talking to him all day.

If that doesn't work, just stop answering the phone.

Call his parents and ask them to tell him to stop. ;)

Tattle tales may be looked down upon, but at least they always get their way. xD

Is this person at least 12 years old? If they're bothering you that much and they are of this age, I suggest warning the parents as well as this person if continued harassment persists, the police will be brought into it.

People tend to leave other people alone when you use that warning, and even not then this little creep will get their just desserts. Seems harsh but sometimes you have to be to get a point across.

Is this person at least 12 years old? If they're bothering you that much and they are of this age, I suggest warning the parents as well as this person if continued harassment persists, the police will be brought into it.
People tend to leave other people alone when you use that warning, and even not then this little creep will get their just desserts. Seems harsh but sometimes you have to be to get a point across.
Darn, you beat me to it! That was going to be my advice.

I think this is really what needs to happen so that he will stop harassing your brother.

Yes, I agree wiwth you. my neigbours kept on playing in a band, untill 11 30 at night, and they stoped because my parents went over to their house and asked them polietly to stop, but instead they slamed the door in their face(wich is rude, because my parents asked them polietly), so they called police and they stoped, and play at onther place. Sometimes you have to get your point across.

(TigerLily013 @ December 02, 2007 08:11 pm) Is this person at least 12 years old? If they're bothering you that much and they are of this age, I suggest warning the parents as well as this person if continued harassment persists, the police will be brought into it.

Agreed!! Because that is harassment just tell his parents like what bunny said and lily.

Maybe you can change your phone number. Tell everyone your new number, but dont tell that boy whos obsesed with your brother.

<span style='font-family:Arial'>This kid is like obsesed with my brother. He called are house about 40 times today! I'm getting annoyed and so is my brother. My brother and I have decided if he calls a couple more time we're destroying the dang phone!!! We're majorly annoyed!!! >.>I would love it if you'd give us advice on how to get him to stop calling us! Thanks!~ ^.^" </span>
ok 1st of all dont destreoy the phone.tell him if he calls agian that ur brother will never talk to him agin.that should work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back