Anorexic Ichigotchi!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
well,my ichigotchi weighed 29 pounds and got an oldie on the chest, and then when I looked at its weight,1LB!!!! ;) ;) :huh:

Yes.. That tama Is very light. The tamas that are light are Itchgotchi and Ura young violetchi.

Its normal. Don't worry.

Sincerely,Megaman23.

Last edited by a moderator:
All my tamagotchis up to teenage form could go down to 0 pounds. :lol: <_< :) :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Yes Ichigotchi is a very light tama and often goes down to zero pounds. When this happens just feed her a few snacks get her up to 16 lbs or so, and then just play normally. If this happens to your adult it may have a glitch. But as for the Ichigotchi it is perfectly normal so don't worry.

~SP238~

it's not a glitch, it's just something Bandai apperently forgot to fix. teens should weigh about 15-20 pounds. if you feel uncomfortable about it's weight, feed it untill it weighs a regular base weight for most teens. when it turns into an adult, it should be normal again, meaning it'll stay at 30/20lb.

Ichigotchi's are the ONLY tamagotchi that can be Anorexic.

There's nothing wrong with it, just that Bandai 'apparantly' made an Ichigotchi go to 1lb, as a mistake. :]

Ichigotchi's are the ONLY tamagotchi that can be Anorexic.There's nothing wrong with it, just that Bandai 'apparantly' made an Ichigotchi go to 1lb, as a mistake. :]
SHUT UP! It's not anorexic! I bet you don't even know what anorexic is!

Anorexic is when your brain tells you that you are too fat (even when yuo're not fat) and to fix that you eat food but you throw it back up.

Thats probably not the best definition but it's a disease that is hard to get over.

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
that's bullemia... >.> common mistake

it's normal for the ichigotchi to go that light.. i remember when i had one on my V4.. it evolved into a memetchi. ^^

it's not a glitch.. perfectly normal.

SHUT UP! It's not anorexic! I bet you don't even know what anorexic is!
Anorexic is when your brain tells you that you are too fat (even when yuo're not fat) and to fix that you eat food but you throw it back up.

Thats probably not the best definition but it's a disease that is hard to get over.

C~M
Maybe you shouldn't have said "shut up" in that tone, but thanks for the definition.

Ichigotchi can actually go down to 0g. Nothing bad will happen.

i think thts so weird myself actually! i thought the ichigotchi minimum was 20g!

Maybe you shouldn't have said "shut up" in that tone, but thanks for the definition.
Ichigotchi can actually go down to 0g. Nothing bad will happen.
Sorry, but people always call my anorexic just because I'm SKINNY and SKINNY does NOT mean anorexic.

C~M

that's bullemia... >.> common mistake

it's normal for the ichigotchi to go that light.. i remember when i had one on my V4.. it evolved into a memetchi. ^^

it's not a glitch.. perfectly normal.
Well bellimia and anorexic are almost the same, well, I guess. If thats bullemia then I don't really know what anorexic is.

C~M

Well bellimia and anorexic are almost the same, well, I guess. If thats bullemia then I don't really know what anorexic is.
C~M
sorry for being Off topic for the moment...

anorexia is when a person decideds to not eat/ or eat small portions.

well,my ichigotchi weighed 29 pounds and got an oldie on the chest, and then when I looked at its weight,1LB!!!! :wub: :lol: :)
Don't worry at all. I have experienced this aswell and believe me, I was just as worried as you were.

This is because it is a glitch for Ichigotchi. You can drop it's weight as low as you want. So no problems, when your Ichigotchi evolves, the weight will be back to normal. :(

That happened to me once. I had an

Itchigotchi and I kept on playing with

it until it weighed 0 pounds. Don't

worry, this is normal. Ichigotchi's

base weight is 0-2 pounds.

♥CT

That's bullmia. Anorexica is when you think you are fat and you literally starve yourself to death.

it is quite normal for ichigotchi to be light by the time it is a adult it should be back to normal!! good luck!! :D :) :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back