another girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petisha98

Reaction score
I'm on my 5th generation and have had nothing but girls. Is there a trick I can do to get a boy next time? Do I need to NOT take care of it so well? Can I ask Matchmaker for a boy baby? Is there a certain generation that gives boys? Anyone know????? HELP!!!

I remember reading something about.. when the matchmaker comes and you accept the mate or the baby you can press A for a girl and B for a boy? I'm really not sure if that is accurate though, I just bought my new TamaV3 and mine it's only on it's first generation. But from what I believe, it is most likely a random process like with human babies. Good luck getting a boy the next time!

If you have a v2, when the Matchmaker comes you can press A or C, to get a girl or a boy.

(I forget which is which.) For v3 ,I don't know what to tell you. I have 7 v3s, and eventually started getting some boys.

chlo56789 :huh:

Thanks for the luck wishes. I'll try it in a few days when she comes and I'll let you know if it works or not. Heck, I'll try anything at this point. I'm running out of girl names! :huh:

I have V3. So you don't think I need to ignore it and let it get mad at me, etc. I pay close attention to each one of them and have never let but one heart leave in hunger and happiness. I've also praised every time she's wanted it, cleaned her poop right after she's gone. I don't know if treating it different would do anything. I'm kinda scared to treat any different for fear it would die. But I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that neglecting it a bit wouldn't give you a boy. That would be .. kind of sexist. You know, you treat it well and you get a girl, treat it worse and you get a boy. LOL. It maybe be the A & C buttons as chlo meantioned, I'm not sure. Like I said, I haven't even seen the matchmaker yet. But I still kind of believe it's probably a random process. Just keep breedin' em! haha!! :huh:

Good point about the sexist comment. I also love the names Rose and Lilly. I've used Zoey and Dana already!!! Maybe I should start a list of girl names and just prep myself for nothing but girls and that's probably when I'll get a boy!

WHEN THE MATCHMAKER COMES YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO PRESS THE A OR C BUTTON.

Here are some more names:

INEZ

SASSY

SISSY

EMI

MAXI

MIMI

KIKI

KIMI

ANNA

JENNY

TIA

DAISY

DIDI

ELLA

DILLY

MITZY

MISSY

JILL

I don't really know. Honestly, I think I've seen a TON rumors on how to get whichever gender you want, but I don't think a single one works. Some rumors I think I remember right:

Different buttons while the Matchmaker is on the screen equals different genders

Having the book open/closed equals different genders

Hitting different buttons while the fire works are up equals different genders

Whether the seconds are odd or even equals different genders

And there are more cheats where that came from. Personally, I don't think a single cheat like that works, but they may work and it is worth a try.

And I can't remember which button or whatever goes with each gender.

Oh yeah, and you can try looking in any baby name book if you totally run out of ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some girl names, just in case:

Aline, Belle, Cybil, Delia, Ellie, Flora, Greta, Helen, Inga, Jewel, Kiki, Lily, Maura, Nala, Olete, Pearl, Quinn, Ruby, Sukie, Terra, Uma, Vola, Wendy, Xena, Yoko, Zelda

There. One for each letter. PM me for some boy names.

that once happened to me soo youre not the only 1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back