Another iD question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Sometimes having downloads is easier... for example, some characters require a certain flavour of donut from the donut shop, and using downloads or connection gifts is easier than changing the date until the correct donut cycles. But overall, absolutely no IR downloads or connection gifts are necessary for completion of the iD.

Downloads are optional - you can complete all your characters by simply using the built-in items.

Something that confuses me is talk about the wallpapers. Is there one main homescreen wallpaper you can change with downloadables, or is that just the photo studio?

I've seen multiple themes for rooms in the house, like five Sweets rooms. Are they different rooms? Can all of them be themed? I heard the exterior changes if all of them match.

The home screen wallpaper (the living room, ie the main indoor area) can be changed with downloads - downloaded wallpapers are delivered to the remodeling centre destination where they can be selected, and the living room wallpaper will be changed. While there are a lot of downloadable wallpapers, there are also a few different wallpapers that come built-in on the device. There are also built-in options to re-decorate the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Note that only the living room can be changed with downloads - the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom appearance can only be changed to inbuilt options at the remodeling centre.

The housing exterior only changes on the TMGC+C when all rooms are equipped with the Royal theme. The outer graphic changes to a castle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back