Another new arrival

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetenra

Reaction score
Hi, there. I'm just popping in to say "hi," and introduce myself a little.

I've been a Tamagotchi fan since the year they first hit the american markets. I'm convinced I'll never outgrow them. Even now, I can't go to toys-r-us to buy someone else a gift without looking for a new Tamagotchi for myself. 0_o In fact, a close friend is about to have a baby, and it was in searching for her shower gift that I rekindled my love with the Tamagotchi Friends egg, after having only had an old V1 for the past year or so.

It seems like every time I want to look up some info about the Friends game, I end up with gogle directing me here, so I figured I'd cut the middle man and just jump into this community. ^_^

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm sure you'll enjoy being here. I think everyone in this site's convinced they'll never outgrow Tamagotchis! They're too fun and precious to outgrow. It's always glad to see new faces in this site and I hope I see you more in the forums! :D

Welcome to TamaTalk, a place that isn't hugely poulated, but not nonexistant.

We're the remains of the Tamagotchi fanbase, along with the other active sites like TamaZone and stuff like that.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! ♡ I tend to do better in the smaller forums. (the larger the community, the more difficult it is for me to keep up!)

I'm not really a fan of facebook anymore, for reasons. I think I've only used it twice in the past year and a half, but I'll keep it in mind that there are groups there worth checking out if I ever get over my hang ups there.

I've only had my account for a day, but I'm already glad to have come out of lurking status! ♡

Go team newbie?

I've already lurked for years, since I always seem to find the info I'm curious about already discussed here. I've been glad to have actually jumped in and started posting, though. it's made this place that much better to me!

Go team newbie?

I've already lurked for years, since I always seem to find the info I'm curious about already discussed here. I've been glad to have actually jumped in and started posting, though. it's made this place that much better to me!
Agreed man, Agreed! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back