Another newb.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puiko-Tan

Reaction score
Like half the other people in this forum, I'm new here.

I don't need help navigating the forums though. I'm sure I can figure it out myself.

I joined about a year ago, and never went online (because of various bad things I heard of TT).

I came back again and signed up as a different account, because I didn't remember the username I used before.

TT is actually far better than I expected.

It's actually pretty active and has a pretty decent layout. The smilies are nice too. ^^

I thought there would be a lot of n00bs spamming the forums everywhere (like on some other sites where people who can't even spell correctly are going around everywhere spamming the boards with nonsense posts of 'hi' or 'boo'.)

I didn't join TT because of tamagotchi though. I think tamagotchi is cute and all, but I don't want to buy one because after I play for a while, I'll end up not playing it anymore, and my parents probably wouldn't let me get one.

I joined TT because my friend told me about it (pyonchit).. Actually she didn't really want me to join, but I joined anyway. P:< .. That's probably the reason why I joined though. o_o

Anyway... I'm sure you're all tired of reading this and to those who actually bothered to read through this, I give you much praise.

Oh, and by the way. I'm twelve. n_n Most people think I'm four years older than I really am because of the way I type.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm twelve too. You might notice though, I don't use big words. =D And my art sucks. Like CrowFrost, I envy you too. =D Uhm... since you don't need help or anything, I guess I could say... Nyah, I dunno. Uhm... Hi? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back