Another set

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelchii

Reaction score
Ok I don't know if I should make a new topic but noone would answer in my other one so I'm just gonna give out all the questions I have for now.

1. How will I know if I enter code as a logout password or a special code?

2. I have a V5 Celebrity but everytime I enter codes nothing happens, so how come?

3. Will my tamas grow if it's a blended family?

4. I saw this and was wondering if this is how ALL the tamas grow in all the versions

Thank you for taking your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
(1) Login and logout passwords are based on the character on your Tamagotchi. (The character listed first in the stats screens.)

Special passwords aren't based on any one character.

If you find a password in the instruction manual, it will be a special password. If you get a password from the Tama & Earth Expo site it will be a logout password.

The 1000 GP passwords in this topic are logout passwords.

The passwords in this topic are special passwords.

(2) The V5 Celebrity uses different passwords than the regular V5 does. All the known working passwords for the V5 Celebrity are listed in topics linked in the answer (1) above.

(3) Yes, they do grow up. If it seems to be taking a long time, perhaps it's because you paused them (by using the travel channel.)

(4) That chart is for the regular V5. For the Celebrity V5 you should use this chart: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=19925 If you mean, however, are the factors which determine the growth paths on the V5 Celebrity the same as on a regular V5, then yes, they are. (Previous models, such as V4.5, V4, V3, V2, V1 all had different methods which determined their growth paths.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back