Another Tamasuku Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmono1

Reaction score
Hey everybody...listen..i know ive been posting to many things about Tamasuku and i promise this will be my last...When i bought one on ebay i loooked at the pictrue for a little while....first it looked like a huge tamagotchi but then i thought to myself, What if the Tamasuku is SMALL..lol Well im just asking to see if anybody has a picture of the actual size i would really appreciate it.

You could have just added this question to your current topic instead of making a whole new one.. ;)

ANYWAYS.... Tamagotchi Schools are not much bigger than the modern Tamagotchi,

It is bigger but not HUGE. It's like the current Tamagotchis plus another half of one of them. Have you seen one of those really small CD's? It's about that size.

A TamaSuku is the same height as a regular Tamagotchi Connection; it's just wider.

Have a look at this photo: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...cs/TamaFure.jpg

A TamaSuku is in the upper right corner. A KeiTama (same size as a Connection V3) is in the middle of the bottom row. An EnTama is in the upper left corner (it's the same size as a Connection V4.) (The other, larger Tamagotchis in that photo are the two Home DekaTamas, and a TamaFure.)

Last edited by a moderator:
A TamaSuku is the same height as a regular Tamagotchi Connection; it's just wider.
Have a look at this photo: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...cs/TamaFure.jpg

A TamaSuku is in the upper right corner. A KeiTama (same size as a Connection V3) is in the middle of the bottom row. An EnTama is in the upper left corner (it's the same size as a Connection V4.) (The other, larger Tamagotchis in that photo are the two Home DekaTamas, and a TamaFure.)
hmmmm... that big one in the picture that looks like a giant tamasuku ..whats it for?

That's the TamaFure. It can be used as a home version of the JukuTama.

That's the TamaFure. It can be used as a home version of the JukuTama.
ive heard of juku and deka tamas before but i never know what they serve for...my friend had one..she said it serves pointlessly she gave it to me but i havent used it...i dont want to use it till i know what it is for..is it like caring for a tama also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back