Another Username.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
If your username you have now wasn't avaliable, what would you call yourself.

I would have chose 'Ticky.'.

If you ae on a few other forums and there is a Ticky. it may be me ^_^

my normal username WAS taken so i called myself illiey12. i was gonna call myself illiey123. if this username was taken (and i HATE my username) than i wold call myself KsenTama or sometthing similiar. Does anyone know how rto change ur name?? its robably not possible though....

Does anyone know how rto change ur name?? its robably not possible though....
No, you can't change your username. There is a way on Admin controls, but that would mean Admin having to find you out of thousands of others. If don't that on one of my own websites before. Not fun.

Hmmm well I've started calling myself x.Anime.x on a few forums so maybe I'd try that my first username on TT was *tamacoolie* looking back I think 'Did I really choose that username?' Lol

I dunno. Probably some variation of Cinderpelt. Like Cinder~, x.Cinder, Cinder., etc.

But if I went away from the whole Warriors thing, I'd probably go with something completley random. Like Tiara. Or Neko. Or Lipstick.

I would have added another nine onto the end of my name.

...or I'd be Maikura.

1]C and Bb.

If you are a musician, you understand it... Vise versa, you may not.

Why? My flute is in key of C, and my Trombone is in key of Bb.

2]Air and Caprice. That was my FAVORITE song we played for 6th Grade Concert band. x3

3]Majestia. Best song[Next to GOTJ]we played in Summer Concert Band.

4]Ceremonial Procession. OKAY. You may think "WHAT KIND OF USERNAME IS THAT?!" It's a super awesome song we played in 6th grade concert band.

5] Skadi © . Thats my OMGXD username. :] [Yes, you may add me! :] ]

6] Fierce!

YEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back