Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how to get 10,000 GP quicker than entering the 1,000 GP password 10 times? :D

Do you know how to get 10,000 GP quicker than entering the 1,000 GP password 10 times? :ph34r:
If you send a mate from a V5 Celebrity to a regular V5, the regular V5 will receive a 10000 GP wedding present.

What if you don't have a v5 celebrity?

Then how do you get 10000 GP

What if you don't have a v5 celebrity? Then how do you get 10000 GP
Enter the 1000 GP logout password 10 times.

If you don't have a v5 celebrity is there another quicker way than just entering the 1000 logout password 10 times or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't have a v5 celebrity is there another quicker way than just entering the 1000 logout password 10 times or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.

;) You first asked this question two weeks ago. You should have been able to input the 1000 GP logout password 10 times by now. :D

:D that one was xelent with a capiatal XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your a stinkin genuis

:D

wow thanks so much this really helped

do you have any other good tamagotchi familichi V5 codes?

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A TEENAGER TO BECOME AN ADULT? :lol:

:lol: thanks i have 2 tamagotchis and i nedd help because my tamas wont let me go on the dating channel and they are adults please help! :lol: please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A TEENAGER TO BECOME AN ADULT? :lol:
baby + 1 hour = toddler

toddler + 48 hours (2 days) = teen

teen + 48 hours = adult

adult + 48 hours = now can mate (now can use the dating show.) They become parents when they mate.

Note: The above are unpaused times.

In the future, if you have a question unrelated to the 1000 GP logout passwords, can you please ask it by creating a new topic in the Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum?

[SIZE=8pt]Very nice! Thanx![/SIZE] :(

I tried the codes but it didn't work(Oceania, N.America, Europe, Japanese FamiTama)... But last time I tried it worked! My Tama is Sakuramotchi... :mimitchi: :D ;) What happened?

I tried the codes but it didn't work(Oceania, N.America, Europe, Japanese FamiTama)... But last time I tried it worked! My Tama is Sakuramotchi... :furawatchi: :D :D What happened?
You haven't forgotten that these are logout passwords, not special passwords, right?

If you're still not able to find the correct password, send me a PM containing a login password from your V5, and I'll try to help.

Thanks Binary.

Binary- I need to know how you got that information (in an easy way to understand).

Everyone else- This is the best cheat on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the tamagotchies!!!!!!!!!!!! You should try this one because now my tamagotchi has millions and millions of points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binary- Please tell me how to make your own log out codes and your own special codes. (in an easy way to understand).

Your one and only,

Brainy

I assembled those passwords from the information I discovered by cracking the password system for the V5 & TamaExpo. Basically, I started with a login password from by FamiTama (Japanese V5) then slightly changed it, digit by digit until I discovered all the characters that could be logged into TamaExpo. Then I took a logout password from TamaExpo and changed it, digit by digit until I discovered all the items & prizes I could bring back from TamaExpo to my FamiTama. Once I got my V5 (English-language version) I discovered there's a region code in the passwords. I contacted friends with European and Australian V5 Tamagotchis, and had them tell me some login passwords their Tamagotchis. Comparing the information in their passwords to mine, I was able to determine all the region codes and make the table.
Wow :eek: that must take ALOT of patience and free time to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back