Another way to get Bill?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaygotchi

Reaction score
Okay, I think I might have found another way to get bill. Here it is:

Treat your tama really good. I got a Kuchitamatchi, then a Hinatchi. When it is 3 years old, and about 6-7 training, set the time to about 4:00 or earlier. Then leave it alone. Don't do anything with it. Don't even put it to bed. Then, the next morning, it should be sleeping, have two poops by it, and have a headache. The happy and hungry hearts should be empty. Finally, clean it up! Wake it up, clean its poops, give it medicine, give it four meals, and play a game until all the happy hearts fill up. I tried this with two of my tamas, and it worked. They should be on even generation. If you do it on odd, I had a mohitamatchi, then a obotchi, then a Paparatchi. (full training.) Please try this! I want to see if it works!

I tried this theory, and it works some of the time. I don't know if this is luck or I did something wrong.. you could be on to something here..

Mind you, I took pretty good care of my V3 and it turned into Bill, so I'm wondering if all this neglect is really neccesary?

Very interesting. I've never tried this method, but it sounds like it works if you guys have tried it 3 times and it works.

Thanks for the tips!

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back