Another way to pause your v5(Only longer)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Ok, all of you know the usual one: Travel Show. But here's another handy way.

Simply poke the button on the back of your tama. It will make the BEEEEP noise, and then.... Ta-Dah. It will pretty much be "paused". (It stayed like that for a month.) Do not, press any buttons, it will make your tama come back to life. It will be paused, but WILL NOT GROW.

This is useful if you're in a hurry and dont have time to watch the animations and things. Sometimes, I get ready for work and I'm out the door and I'll hit the Travel show and it'll close the prompt for travelling since I'm in the middle of other things. Good call.

Yes, what IF you make the mistake of resetting?And, it was a good idea, but it erases your recent memory.What if you just got 100 skill points from lots of games, then reset?I would be very disapointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, yes, you could make the mistake of resetting it.

Another thing, when you reset and press download, it goes back to the beginning of the previous evolution. So if you got 100% bonding, or a bunch of skill points and do that, you'd be kissing it all good bye.

That's not a very good pause. D:

i totlly agree with kutchipatchi love i mean i don't even like pausing tamas in my opinion that is pretty cruel!!

Ok, all of you know the usual one: Travel Show. But here's another handy way.
Simply poke the button on the back of your tama. It will make the BEEEEP noise, and then.... Ta-Dah. It will pretty much be "paused". (It stayed like that for a month.) Do not, press any buttons, it will make your tama come back to life. It will be paused, but WILL NOT GROW.
I just usually put it back to sleep at 9 or 9:30 pm when I go out to school [when it's on] then wake it up and put it back to the right date and time and tadah! you have paused it without stopping time! :furawatchi:

A much better way is,Make sure no icons are highlighted,the press button B so the time screen will pop up,then hold down buttons A and C at the same time.Button A is the far left button and button C is the far right button.

Latest posts

Back