aNSwERs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

totallypammy17

Reaction score
OK, I think I'm juz gonna pop in and tell about the answers to some situations on ur tamas. Look through 4 ur situation.

These r all from my experience but if they're wrong I'm sorry:

DELETING ITEMS

If u hav too many items (like me), u wouldn't be able to connect in V3 using the choice PRESENT, wouldn't be able to buy anythin in ur shop or in TAMATOWN. So, if u want to delete items go to ur the NOTEBOOK icon on ur tama and push B. Then scroll down by pushin A until u r on the word PRESENT and push B to select. Scroll through ur ITEMS or FOOD and when u r on the item/food u want to delete push B, it will ask u if u wanna wrap, ignore it and push A. There should be a trash can, then u push B. Your item will be deleted.

THERE'S A CROSS ON MY SCREEN!!!

It means ur battery is runnin out, buy a new one to change!!!

I CAN'T FIND SOME SOUVENIRS I GOT FROM TAMATOWN!!!

Some souvenirs u get from ur parents/grandparents may disapear when u r on ur next generation. Also, some souvenirs u got from tamatown such us balloons, teddy bear and skateboard disapears in the next generation. Try scrolling through ur souvenir list cuz some souvenirs may be at the end.

MY TAMA WON'T USE SOME ITEMS!!!

Ur tama must be an adult to use some items such us mirrors etc. There r still a lot of items u can use when u r not an adult yet.

SOME ITEMS COULDN'T BE USED EVEN IF MY TAMA IS AN ADULT!!!

Some items need another item for ur tama to use it such as the music disk would need a boom box to make the musci disk work. The make up will need the mirror to make it work.

I WANT MY TAMA TO HAV A BABY!!!

Connect with other tamas with another gender as often as u can until they fall in love. They'll soon hav babies when they're adults. U can use the love potion to make them fall in love faster but I don't think they help with havin babies faster. If u don't hav any tamas to connect with and hav babies, wait 4 the matchmaker to come!!!

I'll post some more when I hav time!!!

hope I helped!!!

If some r wrong, corrections appreciated!!!

Comments also appreciated!!! :gozarutchi: :angry: :chohimetchi: :mametchi: :D :mimitchi:

PM me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. <3

I got a lot of souvenirs from Tamatown and they will NOT show up, I'll see if they're at the end of my list tomorrow, and if they're not, well I have a toddler on generation one so it's either only gen2 or adults only can view...On my ITEMS though I can view all, even though they're adults, but oh well. Thanks for your help, PM me if you have a reply to this.

hiya,also on v3 tamas if you donate 5000ps to the king and he says thank you veary much you quickly press buten B then he will give you the code because i did not press buten B and i did not get the code!!

tamagothcifan :D B) :wacko: :D

OK, I think I'm juz gonna pop in and tell about the answers to some situations on ur tamas. Look through 4 ur situation.These r all from my experience but if they're wrong I'm sorry:

DELETING ITEMS

If u hav too many items (like me), u wouldn't be able to connect in V3 using the choice PRESENT, wouldn't be able to buy anythin in ur shop or in TAMATOWN. So, if u want to delete items go to ur the NOTEBOOK icon on ur tama and push B. Then scroll down by pushin A until u r on the word PRESENT and push B to select. Scroll through ur ITEMS or FOOD and when u r on the item/food u want to delete push B, it will ask u if u wanna wrap, ignore it and push A. There should be a trash can, then u push B. Your item will be deleted.

THERE'S A CROSS ON MY SCREEN!!!

It means ur battery is runnin out, buy a new one to change!!!

I CAN'T FIND SOME SOUVENIRS I GOT FROM TAMATOWN!!!

Some souvenirs u get from ur parents/grandparents may disapear when u r on ur next generation. Also, some souvenirs u got from tamatown such us balloons, teddy bear and skateboard disapears in the next generation. Try scrolling through ur souvenir list cuz some souvenirs may be at the end.

MY TAMA WON'T USE SOME ITEMS!!!

Ur tama must be an adult to use some items such us mirrors etc. There r still a lot of items u can use when u r not an adult yet.

SOME ITEMS COULDN'T BE USED EVEN IF MY TAMA IS AN ADULT!!!

Some items need another item for ur tama to use it such as the music disk would need a boom box to make the musci disk work. The make up will need the mirror to make it work.

I WANT MY TAMA TO HAV A BABY!!!

Connect with other tamas with another gender as often as u can until they fall in love. They'll soon hav babies when they're adults. U can use the love potion to make them fall in love faster but I don't think they help with havin babies faster. If u don't hav any tamas to connect with and hav babies, wait 4 the matchmaker to come!!!

I'll post some more when I hav time!!!

hope I helped!!!

If some r wrong, corrections appreciated!!!

Comments also appreciated!!! :( :D :huh: :( :rolleyes: :D

PM me!!!
when u chang your battery, do you lose your tamagotchi that you last had???

oh, so that's why my tama just questions at the makeup!!!!!thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back