antenna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I don't think that they are ugly, but I believe thay serve no pourpose except to look nice. It is possible that in the v4, there is more space under the antenna for more computer chip under there, but I am not sure?

I think it's for marketing - just so you can easily tell that your friend has a different version (meaning a NEWER version) than you do, so you had better run out to the shops and buy one too, because you don't want to be left behind with an old technology Tamagotchi.

i mean... if you were old enough to have even known how to use one of the original tamagotchis, you would appreciate more the simple, no frills, clean design of the models that started it all. Clearly bandai is trying to make the tamagotchi into a cell phone like device, to appeal to children too young to own them. I would much prefer my tama to reside in a container shaped like an egg, rather than some feeble pseudo cell phone. If I do ever acquire one of these inferior V4 tamagotchis I PLAN TO REMOVE this ugly addition.

GOOD DAY

I dont think you can remove the antenna, i think it has some sort of memory in it...

I dont think you can remove the antenna, i think it has some sort of memory in it...
I believe it holds part of the computer chip in it. It holds vital information for your tamagotchi

The antenna serves no purpose. Open up your tam and see. Or you can look at a clear design. ;)

Oh but anyway.. there seems to be hope that Bandai might ditch the antenna.

does not have it. https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/odenkun/index.html

I don't see this one getting huge distribution or major production but I hope to get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont mind the tiny attenna on v3 its okaaaay but Tamago means Egg in japanese right? I have never seen an egg with attenna! I especially despise the huge v4 one. Yuck. What are u doing to the proud name 'Tamagotchi' Bandai!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back