Any Actors/Actresses?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakey

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on tamatalk does theater. I have an audition this week for a musical. I've done play auditions before, but I've never auditioned for a musical before. Anything i should keep in mind about musical auditions?

Well, I dont do theatre...YET. Although Im gonna start acting classes on the 31st January (And Im pretty excited!). So no, I dont have any advice for you at the moment, but once I start, I'll tell you know it goes :)

I suppose just stay confident and dont be afraid.

I've done play auditions before, but I've never auditioned for a musical before. Anything i should keep in mind about musical auditions?
Don't forget to sing... :angry:

Seriously... just be sensible. Get the sheet music for the Musical you're auditioning for and practice some of the songs.

Do your best :angry:

(... break a leg)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am an actress. More in every day life, as well. I attract drama. (Currently unsure if that's good or bad!)

But I also take Drama classes and recently went on a Drama course. I am also in the production 'Grease' as Miss Lynch, the principal. She's old and strict. xDD

I also sing. (Not very well, I might add. .)

I'm an actress! I am also a trying singer and songwriter. Well everyone loves my singing and songwriting. Well I try out for our church's Christmas Play ever year. Does anyone want me to type out one of my songs out on TT? PM me or tell me on here.

XOXO,

KK

I did drama in my first year of Junior High. It was alright... very unorganized, and very lame though. x3

I wanted to try out for some musicals, but I just didn't have the time. Now I know that I'd never have the guts to get up in front of a bunch of people and dance and sing like that. :)

Just remember that whatever happens, you gave it your best shot. Don't walk away with any regrets, no matter what happens. It's a stepping stone for the future. Make it or not, you learned something and this will help you improve. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back