ANY BAND U CAN THINK OF!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
all bands hav points to tell .somethin tell about wat u think of the bands! :D DONT WORRY YOUR NEVER WRONG ANY BAND!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. you mean what do I listen to?

Right now I'm listening to a song by Pink. I don't really think it's a TT friendly song, though..

Umm... Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent, Panic! At the Disco, Green Day...

Misfits, Dead Kennedys, Minor Threat, tons of bands you've either never heard of or wouldn't dream of listening to. Loud, fast, strong lyrics, I love it all.

My Chemical Romance!!!! Korn Nine inch Nails

Marilyn Manson.... hmmm Plain White T's... Tiger Army AFI and

lotsa others i like punk and goth music even emo...

I'm not listening to anything at the moment, but if I were I would want to here that song EmpTe by Skinny Puppy. :D

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]One word: Paramore. Love them! Although, I'm kind of upset they are making it bigger. A lot of us older fans begged them not to make that deal, but they did it anyway. Hope they don't become like all the other big stars.[/SIZE]

Let's see...what am I listening to now? Fall Out Boy - Band the Doldrums. Nice song. I'm probably going to listen to them some more. Also, Avril and Aly & Aj's new CD.

Im listening to songs by Pink (not TT friendly), Finger Eleven, Bobnoxious (not TT friendly), and Alexisonfire.

Latest posts

Back