Any good jokes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
One day, a blonde girl went into a shop.
Blonde girl: Can I buy that TV?

Shopkeeper: Sorry, we don't serve blondes.

So the blonde went home and dyed her hair brown.

So the blonde went back home, and dyed her hair red.

So she went back home and dyed her hair black.

So the blonde girl went home and dyed her hair blue.

Blonde girl: How can you tell I'm a blonde?

Shopkeeper: Because that's not a TV. It's a Microwave.
And no, I'm not racist or anything towards blondes, because I'm a blonde myself!

Post your own jokes, and make everyone laugh!

Here's another blonde joke:

Why did the blonde get thrown out of the M&M factory?
Because she threw out all of the Ws!

A blonde calls 911 because her house is on fire. The operator asks, "How do we get there?" The blonde replies "Helloo! in the BIG RED TRUCK!"

^ lol.

Another blonde joke.

There was a burnette, red head, and a blonde. they heard this bridge that when you jump off of it, whatever you say, you land in. The burnette jumped of and said "Gold!" then the red head said "Money!" then the blonde said "Weeeeeeee" and landed in pee. >XD

Umm... can you stop with the blond jokes? Some people might get offended -.-

Anyway, here's my joke:

There's a guy walking on the beach, when suddenly, he spots a dusty old lamp. He takes it home to be polished. A genie comes out and says "I will grant you three wishes". For the first wish, he wishes for a pool, and he gets a pool. For his second wish, he wishes for a car. He can't think of the third with, so he decides to go for a ride in his new car. He turns on the radio, and the song that comes on is "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner" so then he sings along.

(Can you guess what his third wish was?) xD

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents don't tell me anything. I only just found out today Princess Diana died, so to cheer myself up, I'm going to see Micheal Jackson live!

and another

An Irish man, a Scottish man and an English man are driving along a cliff when a bald witch jumps out infront of them. "Name something I can't do and you may pass," she says. So the Irish man says, "Do a triple backflip double roll off that cliff and land on your feet." She does that. He dies. So then the Scottish man says, "Let me run you over and survive." At top speed she survives. He dies. So then the English man says, "Here's a fiver, go get a hair cut!"

It's a bit long XD

A man watched The Butterfly Effect and now when he and his child go to train traks,he turns around and is all "OH MY GOD!"

Epic fail!

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of "tea", which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was "just the cutest thing!" My Mom waited, and sure enough, I walked down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watched him drink it up.

Then she says, (as only a mother would know... :p "Did it ever occur to you that the only place that your daughter can reach to get water is the toilet?"

(this never actually happened it's just a joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back