any help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnytama17

Reaction score
Ok I love school and have the BEST teacher but I dont want to dissapiont her or get caught. I HATE GETTING IN TROUBLE. I want to sneek it in but if I WILL OR MIGHT get caught I will leave it in my backpack BUT I'm afraid if I leave asleep I might miss something so I dnn't want to do that and I know if I leave it in my bookbag I won't get caught but if I pause it I might hit a button getting a book or something out and unpause it then it will die. Any suggestion,Ideas or commenets?

thanks,

sunnytama17

I just recomend putting in your pants pocket and checking on it every 20 minutes or so when your techer isn't looking.

What would be easier is to not bring your tamagotchi to school. That way you know its safe and that you won't get in trouble for it.

You can pause your tamagotchi for a few hours, right? Or if you don't want its growth to be interrupted, you can just change the time to shortly after its bed time so it will go asleep.

Leaving it at home would be safer, and easier. You won't be stressing about not getting caught with it all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back