Any musicians?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
Does anybody here like to play music? Do you sing or learn a musical instrument?

I play the guitar and the recorder, and for some months now I'm obsessed with my ukulele. I love many kinds of music, from punk and hip-hop to folk and midieval/renaissance. ^_^ I also sing quite a lot.

I play tenor saxophone and I <3 jazz music, twenty one pilots, imagine dragons and some k-pop and r&b. Mostly upbeat, relaxing or just fun songs. I am especially in love with the Jazz Greats of the 20th century like Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington and Frank Sinatra!

I'm a classical musician :) Oboe is my primary instrument. Getting my Master's degree in performance right now. I can also play clarinet, flute, and saxophone.

I play the flute! Or, well, I did, I suppose. Haven't played it in a long time because my flute broke

I have a clarinet as well but I really can't play it to save my life

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

The only instrument I can truly "play" is my voice! :lol: I've been singing in choirs and singing solo for almost my whole life. I used to be a strong soprano, but puberty had other plans for me, so I would probably be a mezzo soprano now. ^_^

Reactions: Iza
My ukulele teacher told me I make everything sound like medieval music when I play and I took it as a huge compliment as I love medieval music. :D

She also told me I play the ukulele like a renaissance guitar. :D

I played the flute in a silver band last year, unfortunately I moved and so haven't played much since!

Reactions: Iza
I was the lead singer of a very unsuccessful punk band and I also play the drums. I work second shift and live in an apartment where I can't really play the drums so my music interests have been set aside.

I'm a bass guitarist at heart but also play Classical guitar (and acoustic for accompanying myself), Piano and I sing ^_^ Was lead singer and bassist of a heavy metal band which got pretty far, but left that due to not coping with the stress of touring and not enjoying it.

Now gigging as a solo acoustic act, and also studying a Popular Music Degree - although my passion is now classroom teaching music as I feel it's missing so much in the National Curriculum, which is really sad :(

!! I'm in music college, studying Electronic Music Production and Sound Design. I also play guitar, flute, piano, and sing. I also work with Vocaloid.

I took classical piano lessons for over 15 years and have my teacher's certificate. I love Romantic and Impressionist period music and my favourite piece in the entire world is Pictures at an Exhibition. I teach piano lessons to little kids to help pay for grad school, and I really love seeing my students have fun with music.

I took voice lessons for ages too, and used to sing the blues and play piano at various spots around town - but then I went deaf in one ear. I'm all over the place now when I sing, and definitely don't sing for others anymore.

Oh, and I can play the tuba. Somehow I got stuck with tuba for sixth grade band, and the next six years of school were history.

I used to play the saxophone for a few years. Its been quite awhile since I've played but I feel like I could still pick it up and after a bit of warming up be back to where I was when I stopped.

I'm very musically inept. I want to learn piano to try some of Tuomas Holopainen's tunes. Beyond that, I sing in the shower.

I play the piano and the cornet ( a kind of short stubby trumpet, search it up it looks cool )

I'm very musically inept. I want to learn piano to try some of Tuomas Holopainen's tunes. Beyond that, I sing in the shower.
Are you a Nightwish fan?! I play Nightwish songs on flute all the time. Angels Fall First is my favorite to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back